It's absolutely certain to happen...

A win on Friday. 

I am so convinced we will beat wolves, and beat them well. CoCo has yet to use all his nine lives and this is so Wednesday isn't it? 

I feel a deep unease about this game, I cannot bring myself to want us to lose, I just can't.... but is it for the greater good? 

How do we all feel about this? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Bloxwich Owl said:

Irrespective of how bad things get I can’t believe that I would ever want Wednesday to lose a game of football.

But win and he stays, and lesson not learned this is my point, the following couple of games straight back to it if the pressure is off 

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

I am so convinced we will beat wolves, and beat them well. CoCo has yet to use all his nine lives and this is so Wednesday isn't it? 

I feel a deep unease about this game, I cannot bring myself to want us to lose, I just can't.... but is it for the greater good? 

Don't worry, we wont win, the crowd will very quickly get on the players backs when Wolves score.

2 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Don't worry, we wont win, the crowd will very quickly get on the players backs when Wolves score.

I really want us to win, I do honestly, but if it means CC has more time and then in two games time goes back to this.... how many times has this happened?

Edited by Spencerowl

1 minute ago, ramone said:

I thought you were going to say:

• We beat the blades at Bramall Lane
  • Carlos instantly gets the sack
  • We hire a new gaffer
  • We have an upturn in form
  • Leon Clarke gets 5 years in slammer in Doncaster 
  • They stumble, we overtake them in the play offs and end up going up...

Getting a bit of de-ja-vu for some reason... 

as if that would ever happen.......

hang on......:laugh:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

I'd rather beat Wolves then sack him. Over the last 18 months the football has deteriorated and you'd think we would have identified the mistakes we make in games, learned from them and improved, but we haven't; it's just getting worse and worse and once you start verbally attacking fans, the writing is on the wall. We've passed the point of no return

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, TurtleyTerrible said:

crystal balls are out again

Good. Some balls are being shown at last. Shame the players aren't doing likewise.

39 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Irrespective of how bad things get I can’t believe that I would ever want Wednesday to lose a game of football.

Even if defeat meant the end of Carlos, and the arrival of a new manager meant promotion with us beating both Leeds and the Blades in the play-offs? lol

21 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

@SallyCinnamon I did not see your thread of similar nature. Mods feel free to delete. 

No worries mate. I share your sentiment, would be typical of the Carlos era. We've seen us pull performances out the bag under him against Leeds, Villa, Newcastle, Norwich in the past. I'm very confident we'll do them.

Horrendous state of affairs, but I want the result that will spell the end for Carlos. If by some miracle we win, It buys Carlos another 5 games at least, and more than likely the Derby. We could easily beat Wolves but then go on another streak of wee wee poor performances and scraping draws, or we lose, and he more than likely gets the boot. The best for the long term is a defeat im afraid