It's absolutely certain to happen...

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

I am so convinced we will beat wolves, and beat them well. CoCo has yet to use all his nine lives and this is so Wednesday isn't it? 

I feel a deep unease about this game, I cannot bring myself to want us to lose, I just can't.... but is it for the greater good? 

How do we all feel about this? 

0-3 minimum

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

I will never actively cheer for Sheffield Wednesday to lose a football game.

But I'm also not going to be precious or apply some silly sentimental b*llocks about my feelings if we do.

The simple, cold hard, inescapable fact is that a loss to Wolves followed by the sacking of Carlos, is VASTLY more important to our season than beating Wolves is. It's not up for debate. It just is.

The man has to go.

I think this is the best post on here so far

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

What makes everyone think he's gonna go if we lose to Wolves?

It isn't gonna happen , Chansiri is sticking by his man because he has no one to advise otherwise , he blindly thinks CC will still get us promotion , couldn't happen at any other club !

I think it's been reported by Nixon in a a couple of papers mate

Edited by Spencerowl

3 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I will never actively cheer for Sheffield Wednesday to lose a football game.

But I'm also not going to be precious or apply some silly sentimental b*llocks about my feelings if we do.

The simple, cold hard, inescapable fact is that a loss to Wolves followed by the sacking of Carlos, is VASTLY more important to our season than beating Wolves is. It's not up for debate. It just is.

The man has to go.

This. Put better than me.

I share the feeling we might well get a result on Friday night and hope we do - I will never hope for Wednesday to lose.

We tend to do better when the pressure is off and while that may not necessarily be true in this case, there’ll definitely be less of an expectation for us to take the impetus, which always helps - look at our away performances at Fulham and Villa this season, or Newcastle last year. 

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I think it's been reported by Nixon in a a couple of papers mate

He won’t get any info from the club - Chansiri has it water tight.

Maybe hes heard that the club have been contacting agents?

I hope you’re right!

I never want us to lose a game, not a friendly or dead rubber at the end of the season. Never.

If we lose those type of games I console myself that they didn't mean a great deal but I still hate to see us lose.

If we lose and Friday and it results in Carlos being sacked, I will be happy that Carlos is gone but still annoyed we lost the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fife_owl said:

He won’t get any info from the club - Chansiri has it water tight.

Maybe hes heard that the club have been contacting agents?

I hope you’re right!

I think the season really is done if we lose on Friday, and would be a good time

to Freshen up 

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Irrespective of how bad things get I can’t believe that I would ever want Wednesday to lose a game of football.

But if we win it keeps Carlos in charge and that's the worst possible outcome for the long term future of the club.

25 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I think this is the best post on here so far

Because he agrees with you...

Sorry but I'm a Wednesday supporter. You can sit and justify your poor argument all you like. The fact remains the same... I will never sit here and say i want Wednesday to lose like you, Sheff Dave and Sally have done in this thread. 

Its remarkable, it really is

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Because he agrees with you...

Sorry but I'm a Wednesday supporter. You can sit and justify your poor argument all you like. The fact remains the same... I will never sit here and say i want Wednesday to lose like you, Sheff Dave and Sally have done in this thread. 

Its remarkable, it really is

I am a Wednesday supporter? What's your point? 

Carry on with Carlos then, I think what I am saying is HOW torn I am about this but the greater good is the most important and that's getting him out. 

I dont get why why you can't see that?