It's absolutely certain to happen...

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Irrespective of how bad things get I can’t believe that I would ever want Wednesday to lose a game of football.

Trying to see both sides of this, I get it - assuming it produced the desired outcome, but I don't think it will. A single loss in the scheme of things would likely not make much of a difference but if it led to the source of the major problems being removed then it would be worth it - assuming that led to better times. Big assumption that though, considering...

Edited by Owl Be Back

1 minute ago, ramone said:

People wanting us to lose again...

Best supporters in the land people keep telling me. 

Will benefit us in the long run. 

I support Sheffield Wednesday not Carlos Carvalhal. The man has tried and is now failing. For the sake of our club we need change. 

I'm not going to let someone on here question my support for my club.

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

You can't judge an entire fan base on a hand full of posters on an internet forum.

We do have some of the best supporters in the land, hence the reason we have been through years of garbage and have stuck by the club in large numbers, hence the reason we are now being charged the highest prices outside the top division and are still averaging over 25k a match to watch what is quite frankly complete and utter dross.

My thoughts for what they're worth, I have wanted Carlos to go now for about a year BUT I could never will Wednesday to lose. No matter how much I want him to go (and I do desperately) I hope we bag 3 points on Friday night, results the following day go our way and we are only 7 points off the top 6 rather than 10.

Carlos can then get the sack on Sunday!!lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I support Sheffield Wednesday not Carlos Carvalhal. The man has tried and is now failing. For the sake of our club we need change. 

Totally agree, as I said in another thread it's not as though we are even inconsistent, we are actually consistently poor in our performances.

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yet you want us to lose. Good one. You aren't a supporter. Supporters want the club to win every game. You dont. 

Jog on

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Yet you want us to lose. Good one. You aren't a supporter. Supporters want the club to win every game. You dont. 

Jog on

Feck off.

What I don't want is us to win and then go on a four five game half arsed run. Just like after Leeds and just like after Villa. 

In my eyes blindly supporting a man who is taking us further and further away from the Play Offs whilst playing dire football is not supporting the club. And also supporting a man who won't change things despite charging the most expensive ticket prices in the league and outpricing some and mugging off others.

Coward.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

You can't judge an entire fan base on a hand full of posters on an internet forum.

We do have some of the best supporters in the land, hence the reason we have been through years of garbage and have stuck by the club in large numbers, hence the reason we are now being charged the highest prices outside the top division and are still averaging over 25k a match to watch what is quite frankly complete and utter dross.

My thoughts for what they're worth, I have wanted Carlos to go now for about a year BUT I could never will Wednesday to lose. No matter how much I want him to go (and I do desperately) I hope we bag 3 points on Friday night, results the following day go our way and we are only 7 points off the top 6 rather than 10.

Carlos can then get the sack on Sunday!!lol

Problem is he wins and if it's anything to go by, this season mostly, it buys him more time and then following game we'll be on here discussing more negative, dire football which is most probably going to happen. I, like others, would love to be proven wrong and Carlos go on this amazing run and exciting football returned but realistically it ain't going to happen. My view is Carlos is like the old dog out of Mice and Men, stinking the place out, served its purpose for too long and is dying to be put out of its misery.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Problem is he wins and if it's anything to go by, this season mostly, it buys him more time and then following game we'll be on here discussing more negative, dire football which is most probably going to happen. I, like others, would love to be proven wrong and Carlos go on this amazing run and exciting football returned but realistically it ain't going to happen. My view is Carlos is like the old dog out of Mice and Men, stinking the place out, served its purpose for too long and is dying to be put out of its misery.

This 

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Feck off.

What I don't want is us to win and then go on a four five game half arsed run. Just like after Leeds and just like after Villa. 

In my eyes blindly supporting a man who is taking us further and further away from the Play Offs whilst playing dire football is not supporting the club. And also supporting a man who won't change things despite charging the most expensive ticket prices in the league and outpricing some and mugging off others.

Coward.

You just said you want us to lose. 

I dont blindly support the man. I support the club. THROUGH THICK AND THIN. Jog on

How ever bad it gets I could NEVER, EVER say those words. You've just lost ALL credibility. Well done

Edited by ramone

19 minutes ago, ramone said:

So you cannot see the "long game" in this? I want us to win also, but buying more time for the manager to justify his existence is not working

Just now, Spencerowl said:

So you cannot see the "long game" in this? I want us to win also, but buying more time for the manager to justify his existence is not working

I want SWFC to win every game.

Nothing else EVER comes into consideration. 

30 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

But suppose we get a new manager who's worse, if possible?

Thats the thing though isn't it, history shows a new manager doesn't always work.

Were stuck between a rock and a hard place but I think someone needs to be given a chance to show what our squad is capable of.

The nixon piece and it's retelling in the Express both mention winning AND performance.

Hopefully this signals the end game even if we bore our way to a win. Will be interesting to see how badly the players want hIm to stay given this apparent ultimatum.

Never want us to lose, a draw would be a decent result and hopefully signal the end of CC.

1 minute ago, ramone said:

I want SWFC to win every game.

Nothing else EVER comes into consideration. 

I get it, and I understand what you are saying, I feel the same in truth. However, never have a wanted us to do better than we are doing with the squad we have.

If... like it's been reported he's gone after Friday with a loss, I fee really torn

I will never actively cheer for Sheffield Wednesday to lose a football game.

But I'm also not going to be precious or apply some silly sentimental b*llocks about my feelings if we do.

The simple, cold hard, inescapable fact is that a loss to Wolves followed by the sacking of Carlos, is VASTLY more important to our season than beating Wolves is. It's not up for debate. It just is.

The man has to go.

1 minute ago, striker said:

The nixon piece and it's retelling in the Express both mention winning AND performance.

Hopefully this signals the end game even if we bore our way to a win. Will be interesting to see how badly the players want hIm to stay given this apparent ultimatum.

Never want us to lose, a draw would be a decent result and hopefully signal the end of CC.

Please god not another draw.... lol

• Haha 1

What makes everyone think he's gonna go if we lose to Wolves?

It isn't gonna happen , Chansiri is sticking by his man because he has no one to advise otherwise , he blindly thinks CC will still get us promotion , couldn't happen at any other club !