MR FARRELL,BLUE AND WHITE, BLUEY9, BRADDO

Guest We Shall Overcome

8 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

You deserve each other as you all post at the same time on here ....... usually after 3pm on a Saturday !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

Cheers Pal ! 

47 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

That sounds like a dumped boyfriend but knowing he still loves her :laugh:

Mmmm felt like that when The Jam packed up couldn't stand the supermarket music of Style Council 

But later looked at Weller n thought you still got it in you , but Nah.. too much water n that ...............

I can remember knowing Jones had reached the end long before he went and I got stick for saying my piece.

We all have different opinions and it's never wise to get into arguments with people when you could be wrong.

Disagree by all means but always be open to the possibility the person you are gobbing off at could be right.

• Like 3