MR FARRELL,BLUE AND WHITE, BLUEY9, BRADDO

Guest We Shall Overcome

6 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

I was one too 

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Grandads gone tho Mr Farrell....He martyred himself, much like you and the aforementioned who have been stretched on the rack of populist opinion....(I bet you can reach yer keyboard from the kitchen now can' you)..Kivo rarely posts on account of folk disagreeing wiv him occasionally ....The whole site smells of burning flesh and self flagellatory sweat at the minute.....

Must admit, I'm mentally scarred and have been receiving counselling.

Maxine has been helping a lot, but it's been a tough 14 years for me on Owlstalk.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

They your alts then? Anyone of them actually Wednesday fans?

6 minutes ago, Moaty78 said:

So we just stick with a bad manager then cause last 20 years we've not had a pot to wee wee in 

Yea..Thats the problem....The next manager isn't going to have a pot to p *ss in is he?

If..we change managers we have to be sure he can motivate what we have...not a "Dead cat" bounce...but something that could at least get us towards the play offs

23 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Its also impossible for something cultured in a petri dish, to have a grandad, 

You know your problem.... you absolute f.ookwit?

You cannot formulate an argument ....Its pathetic...You bandy "Racist" about you cos you don't understand a post....You honestly cannot construct owt sensible..Its like Internet Turettes ..have you checked your anti virus?

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

You know your problem.... you absolute f.ookwit?

You cannot formulate an argument without recourse to insult....Its pathetic...You bandy "Racist" about you cos you don't understand a post....You honestly cannot construct owt sensible..Its like Internet Turettes ..have you checked your anti virus?

ironic that you say he can't formulate an argument without recourse to insult, by insulting him..

• Haha 1

I have to say, I'm rather flattered by being named in a thread title. It's like I've achieved a right of passage. I've got a reyt spring in my step. The missus is wondering what's going on because I've been a reyt miserable fecker since that debacle I watched last night.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You concentrated too much on getting Megson in, but hardly owt at all about Carlos out...I mean it came across as though they were not mutually exclusive.....

Carlos had a great first season and i would have been delighted if it continued after the play off defeat.  But it did not, so Carlos was identified as a one trick pony, thus prompting the need for His return early last season. 

• Haha 1