MR FARRELL,BLUE AND WHITE, BLUEY9, BRADDO

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

21 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

I have no respect for people that arse kiss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Bit gutted I was not mentioned either @steveger

You have to be in the right group with the right people. it's like the table gazers, they are like the masons, i never got the handshake quite right and i constantly kept forgetting my duster and can of pledge for the coveted tables when it was my turn, brother Simon is an unforgiving beast at times, still i settled for the punishment and took the paddle to the buttocks quite well 92 times with minimal crying...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

Not quite sure you understand what a bigot is mate.

Just not bothered...

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

You have to be in the right group with the right people. it's like the table gazers, they are like the masons, i never got the handshake quite right and i constantly kept forgetting my duster and can of pledge for the coveted tables when it was my turn, brother Simon is an unforgiving beast at times, still i settled for the punishment and took the paddle to the buttocks quite well 92 times with minimal crying...

4637F536-3576-4344-8793-5F29124E64A0.jpeg