MR FARRELL,BLUE AND WHITE, BLUEY9, BRADDO

Guest We Shall Overcome

5 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

What a b@stard accolade that is

WTF:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

and to any other Owls Fans who had the 'Balls and Vision' to stand by their Convictions that Carvalhal was not the man to take this club to the Premier League, even after abuse by the 'Bigots on this site who try to silence them.YOU HAVE MY TOTAL RESPECT!!!!.

What about if someones changed their mind a few times because they don't have a fkn clue, but they still like to go to the games regardless, like they have done for years? No respect? F0oooking pigeonholing. No idea if I'm a bigot...suppose I must be if that's the case. FFS......

5 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

All Owls deserve respect and all opinions are valid. There have been some great posts on here today and last night, and so far as I see it the result yesterday has focussed opinion. We love the club and it’s our club, and we need a new start and some answers about the way things have been done. I supported Carlos and really wanted him to succeed. So yes respect to those who called this some time ago, but respect also to those who stood by him for all the right reasons, and for the record respect to Carlos - he did a great job on the first season. So no more us and them, let’s get behind whoever the new manager will be support the club we all love. 

9 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

What about if someones changed their mind a few times because they don't have a fkn clue, but they still like to go to the games regardless, like they have done for years? No respect? F0oooking pigeonholing. No idea if I'm a bigot...suppose I must be if that's the case. FFS......

No prizes for acting like a proper football fan and prevaricatin' Mrs Hall, you have to stand by yer convictions like the above mentioned did...Gawd bless 'em..never see their likes again....

I'm blessed that I was on Owlstalk to watch 'em virtually lay it all on the line for the rest of us..."The last full measure" Thats what Lincoln called it in 1843...They virtually gave that!!!!

When in maybe 50 years we look back and remember 'em, what they did , not only for the club, but for themselves...and..for the sake of ALL of us to be fair...I hope Owlstalk will shed a tear...

Maybe we could name a section after them all...I mean..They should be sectioned shouldn't they?

Any road up..I must stop cos I'm fillin' up again...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I miss Kivos posts. Offered balance against all the creaming gushing praise for our far from perfect Chairman.

The same applies to Grandad.

Grandads gone tho Mr Farrell....He martyred himself, much like you and the aforementioned who have been stretched on the rack of populist opinion....(I bet you can reach yer keyboard from the kitchen now can' you)..Kivo rarely posts on account of folk disagreeing wiv him occasionally ....The whole site smells of burning flesh and self flagellatory sweat at the minute.....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I miss Kivos posts. Offered balance against all the creaming gushing praise for our far from perfect Chairman.

The same applies to Grandad.

Hopefully they will both make a come back. I personally feel the atmosphere is different now and people are much more able to question things rather than succumb to pure blind adulation of our Chairman.

There's room for plenty of debate on the merits and negatives of our current regime and no side should ever have to be pushed out, we are better than this all of us.