CARLOS SACK HIM OR BACK HIM

Carlos - SACK HIM OR Back HIM  

762 members have voted

1. 1. After a string of inept performances is it now time for carlos to go, or should he be given more time ?

• BACK HIM - He will come good soon
    • SACK HIM - He's taken us as far as he can. New blood needed
  2. 2. How did you vote on the last poll ?

• No change - sack then, sack now
    • I've changed my mind - I backed him, now i want him sacked
    • I've changed my mind - I wanted him sacked, now i want him to stay

He has to go now . He's taken us as far as he can and now it's time to go. The rot started to set In last season negative football and Poor signings he has lost the plot. Boring negative football keeps playing is favourites i.e. loovens, Wallace, loovens is terrible and Wallace anonymous but he keeps picking them. GO GO GO NOW!!!!

Wanted him gone after the Hull playoff defeat

Definitely wanted him gone after the Huddersfield defeat

Wanted him gone after almost every dull defeat since

But he's still here boring us into a mid table finish in a rubbish championship

Carlos was an annoyance but now I really don't like the man

Got to go. I want him replaced with a manager who gives us a spine! Makes sure we win headers, make sure we win tackles and makes sure we know how we are going to play. Rather then passing it amongst ourselves 90 minutes and claiming we dominate because we had more possession!

1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

After Wembley we needed a tweak here and there. 18 months later we not only need a whole new coaching set up but a new back four, 3 midfielders and a something different up top. In essence, the whole project needs starting again. One problem. We've spent up. Conclusion? We're fecked.

Back to basics. We need a manager who knows the championship we need an owner to take a hands off and employ people who have been involved in running championship teams off the field. The key to success is surrounding yourself with the right people. 

I’ve been saying for a year now that he’s not getting the best out of this group of players.

Hes turned the best squad we’ve had in 20 years into a side that has become a chore to watch. We are awful, we really are.

There is a reason Carlos had managed 12 clubs in 12 years before he came here, he’s taken us as far as he can and now we are no further forward than we were when Stewart Gray left but we’ve spent about £30m more.

How anyone can defend this man is beyond me, he is losing the plot and needed sacking 12 months ago.

CARLOS OUT!!!!!!!

We've got some of the best players in the Championship. Without a doubt.

Unfotunately, this does translate into being one of the best teams in the Championship. Again, without a doubt.

i have no idea what the working relationships are between the chairman, the coaching staff and the players but usually, where a team is badly prepared or underperforming, the buck stops with the person or persons responsible for preparing the team.