CARLOS SACK HIM OR BACK HIM

Carlos - SACK HIM OR Back HIM  

762 members have voted

1. 1. After a string of inept performances is it now time for carlos to go, or should he be given more time ?

• BACK HIM - He will come good soon
    • SACK HIM - He's taken us as far as he can. New blood needed
  2. 2. How did you vote on the last poll ?

• No change - sack then, sack now
    • I've changed my mind - I backed him, now i want him sacked
    • I've changed my mind - I wanted him sacked, now i want him to stay

10 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I doubt that will happen, the football may be poor but we aren't bad enough to go down even if we carry on as we are.

Hull were awful we only drew with them after failing to attack them at all in the first half. Norwich were bang average haven't won at home for yonks they wiped the floor with us, despite conceding first.

That's our current form, harsh but true.

12 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Hull were awful we only drew with them after failing to attack them at all in the first half. Norwich were bang average haven't won at home for yonks they wiped the floor with us, despite conceding first.

That's our current form, harsh but true.

you're quite right but were still not bad enough to go down lol

Carlos has lost the plot and his excuses have become laughable.

There's " the referees are plotting against us " one. Just about every manager and supporter of the rest of the  Championship clubs will point to poor decisions given against their team...it's ridiculous to keep using this as an excuse, just as it is to complain about having to play on a Tuesday when your opponents played on the Wednesday thus giving them an extra day to rest. I don't think that this constant moaning endeared Carlos to the fans.

Strangely enough, he doesn't seem to bang on about injuries ( unless I've missed it)

When you think of the garme changers that have been missing, Fessi, Lee, Boyd, Abdi, Hutch, and even Hirst....they've all seen about as much action as a Nun's Noo Noo and I'm surprised that he hasn't made more of it.

19 minutes ago, Spookone said:

you're quite right but were still not bad enough to go down lol

I've lost count of how many times a team has been , "too good to go down". I remember it being said about us a couple of times in the past. I won't start biting my fingernails just yet though. That usually comes the last match of the season lol 

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Be intresting if it showed us in the poll who voted for what.

It's like a secret ballot and people who vote should have the courage to say I voted either way 

I voted to sack him now 

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Be intresting if it showed us in the poll who voted for what.

It's like a secret ballot and people who vote should have the courage to say I voted either way 

i'd like the chance to vote but if you supported carlos  in the  last poll your not allowed to vote in this one .....

With hindsight I should've decided CC had taken us as far as he could when we played so negatively against Huddersfield in the play-offs. Those two games epitomise everything that is poor about CC. It's such a shame because the last two seasons have been our best during this century.

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

The first manager ive ever wanted rid since Ashurst (and I wasn't a responsible adult then ) 

Still not really that responsible now ......

WHAT !!!!!!!!!....... len did a good  job under nigh on impossible circumstances .

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Read my post Torrey, it includes the statutory "get out clause" 

Sorry if the Chlorine or the young totty down the pool is misguiding your judgement ..:stuwinky:

dearneside  leisure centre swimming pool and young totty don't belong in the same sentence .......tis heavy on the chlorine though to dissolve the old dears leakage 

Edited by torryowl
  • Haha 2