CARLOS SACK HIM OR BACK HIM

Carlos - SACK HIM OR Back HIM  

762 members have voted

1. 1. After a string of inept performances is it now time for carlos to go, or should he be given more time ?

• BACK HIM - He will come good soon
    • SACK HIM - He's taken us as far as he can. New blood needed
  2. 2. How did you vote on the last poll ?

• No change - sack then, sack now
    • I've changed my mind - I backed him, now i want him sacked
    • I've changed my mind - I wanted him sacked, now i want him to stay

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

After a string of poor performances, culminating in a 3-1 defeat to a poor Norwich side that we made look good..

Are you still behind Carlos or is it now time for him to go

Do we really need a poll to find an answer to this.

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

You’ll upset Neil giving competition to his poll

lol

site is running slower than usual

i didn't see his poll

I wanted to include the previous poll question

After Wembley we needed a tweak here and there. 18 months later we not only need a whole new coaching set up but a new back four, 3 midfielders and a something different up top. In essence, the whole project needs starting again. One problem. We've spent up. Conclusion? We're fecked.

I answered the questions but are people really questioning this anymore? Apart from the league position and the poor recruitment, his behaviour has made the decision...I've gone passed that and really started to worry about Chansiri and the running of this club.

I hate chucking managers out when results dip but this really is starting to look like a more fundamental issue.

I'm not voting because I've no idea who I'm tacitly voting FOR if I vote against CC, and that's a hugely important factor for me.

But FFS, this can't go on.

43 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

It's gone beyond polls now, once a piece of fish has gone off it's not going to get any better.

Unless you're Scandinavian and bury it then dig it up and eat it in a couple of years time.

This seems to be the train of thought for a few fans, the ones who want Mr Megson back!!

43 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

It's gone beyond polls now, once a piece of fish has gone off it's not going to get any better.

Unless you're Scandinavian and bury it then dig it up and eat it in a couple of years time.

Thats an option I had not considered but I am sure you will get plenty of offers of spades.

Trying to to type without anger but I can’t. 

Yet another inept performance. It was clear as day we were struggling playing 2 in the middle yet Carlos did nothing to address it only bringing on Lee for the woeful Jones who spent more time kicking the opposition than offering anything else.

It’s also clear as day our full backs are sub standard. Palmer is an absolutely shocking RB who offers nothing. Can’t cross, can’t defend, can’t cope when under pressure. Fox just as bad and loses his man most of the time. 

We then did the usual thing when 1-0 of dropping off. If we are going to do that then it made more sense to bring Lee on at half time rather than when the game was lost. Yet another guess the line up but not the formation which as we know will be another 4-4-2 which doesn’t suit us. 

Then we revert to the diamond and bring big Dave on to try and repeat the heroics of the san siro (Portman Rd). The zonal marking is a joke and resulted in a free header. Our defending this season has been rubbish largely due to a defensive coach that insists on zonal marking and looked at over 200 centre backs and then picked Aken. Not the lads fault and will be a good defender when this lot have cleared out. 

When you’re struggling like we are you would think a change in formation could work but no plod along with the same old tired way of playing that offers little other then a bit of possession. 

The sooner Carlos and his back room staff are gone the better. We are flipping awful and going nowhere. A horrible season to watch. 

• Thanks 2