Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

I agree, he's getting pelters on here but clearly his designated role today is 'spoiler', plain and simple. He's doing that, just needs to do it without giving away a free kick every other tackle.

Maybe something to do with pace, why do we have to resort to those tactics, just go for it, we have the ability (dont we)?

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

That's how i saw it 

I purposely didn't come into the thread and am amazed that there's negativity especially about Jones he's done all that's asked of him in the centre breaking up play and just staying out of the book when he probably should have been cautioned 

Totally agree, I didn’t look on here until half time and expected it to be positive.

ill stay off until the end lol

1 minute ago, Copthorneowl said:

Hooper definitely off his normal pace and quality today perhaps carrying a knock. This game is crying out for some pace I think Joao would ideal with 25 to go their defenders look as  nervous as ours.

Joao may have pace but he couldn’t hit a cows ar$e with a banjo...

• Haha 1

Just now, debram said:

Maybe something to do with pace, why do we have to resort to those tactics, just go for it, we have the ability (dont we)?

Dunno mate - normally i'd agree with you, but away from home and with such a lightweigh midfield, against a side with one of the more creative midfields in the division, I think it's a valuable role.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Yep echo that. Jones has been spoiling Norwich everywhere. Used his experience too, realising this ref is lenient. Yellow next though.

Shame Hooper's shot hit the goalie's shoulder.

DONT SIT BACK! 

Absolutely nailed on for a yellow, just hope he can hold it back as long as possible. As soon as it comes, I'd hook him and give Butterfield the hairdryer before he's even stripped off. :carlos:lol