Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Happy so far, we haven't really shifted into second gear yet but we look reasonably comfortable, barring a couple of minor defensive lapses which were more about Norwich building attacks well than us doing anything wrong per se. Fox playing well at LB for me, less so in attack. Rhodes making a nuisance of himself and I fancy Hooper to grab something here too. If only he'd shoot from 18+ yards, he's had two or three good sighters.

Loovens looking composed and Bannan running the show in the middle. Wallace AWOL whenever we're off the ball as ever, but lurking dangerously when on it. Reach also putting a solid shift in, fantastic cross for the goal.

Would like to see more decisive defending from Palmer as per, and Jones needs to cut out the daft fouls and get ahead of the ball more often. We're very much a team of two halves in every sense here - 50% of them are turning up in defence, 50% in attack, and very few in between - lucky for us Bannan is on such good form AND working like a Trojan. Butterfield could have a role to play here, but ONLY if he's gonna put a proper shift in. Lee might a more reliably busy alternative but potentially more lightweight.

If we score again, I'd be tempted to throw Nuhiu on in a holding role and play him deeper than usual, and maybe even whip off Wallace to chuck Pudil in front of the back four as a very deep CDM.

Edited by Mr. Tom