Nothing will change Saturday

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

We will go there defensively. 

Go 1-0 down or 2-0 down.

Come out second half much better and perhaps sneak a draw. 

It's been like that for 18 months now. 

4 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Go 1-0 down or 2-0 down.

You're an inspiration. I feel fired up and ready for battle now. I love it. I'll admit that I felt a bit apathetic before, but your positivity, fire and passion have got me pumped!! If only all supporters were similar to you, what a juggernaut we would become! frightening stuff.

get this man in the dressing room!! how can we lose!!? chaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggeee!!!!...

• Haha 9

mitre-star-wars-kylo-ren-football-p1211-11783_image.jpg

One thing that will definitely be changing on Saturday is the look of the match ball with the teams playing with the new Mitre Kylo Ren to celebrate the launch of the new Star Wars movie.

You can also get your hands on your own Mitre ball at their website : https://www.mitre.com/footballs-c1/star-wars-footballs-c57/mitre-star-wars-kylo-ren-football-p1211

Owlstalk Shop

head says 1-1. Heart says Saturday is the day and then we go on a run against the big teams like Wolves and Middlesborough and this can still be the year. 3-0 win and the run starts on a thrilling Saturday win.

In reality I'll have the match on Sky and by the end I'll wish I'd done something else. there must be a lot of Wednesday fans watching for them to keep putting us on Sky.

Please attack and have me jumping off the sofa and scaring the kids with my loud cheering! Please!

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing that will definitely be changing on Saturday is the look of the match ball with the teams playing with the new Mitre Kylo Ren to celebrate the launch of the new Star Wars movie.

You can also get your hands on your own Mitre ball at their website : https://www.mitre.com/footballs-c1/star-wars-footballs-c57/mitre-star-wars-kylo-ren-football-p1211

Another reason to start our bearded jedi. Nuhiu must start now and use the force........of his head. Obi Wan Nuhiu

Edited by tarn owl

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

May the dross be with you!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Go 1-0 down or 2-0 down.

I agree.

Its only being so cheerful that keeps me going.

• Haha 2