Nothing will change Saturday

Guest RocketOwl

10 hours ago, ka58 said:

Everyone wet theirselves when we drew at home to Bristol - they’ve just turned united over and they’re all walking out saying how well they played even though they lost.

get positive 

UTD matched them all the way hit the bar 4 times and played the second half with ten men AND still went for the win. UTD should have won. Bristol played well and snatched a winner. Please don't tell me you think celebrating a draw at home is what we are aiming for. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, owlmanc said:

UTD matched them all the way hit the bar 4 times and played the second half with ten men AND still went for the win. UTD should have won. Bristol played well and snatched a winner. Please don't tell me you think celebrating a draw at home is what we are aiming for. 

Course not.

im just making the point in the difference between attitudes.

We got a better result than them against Bristol.

3 hours ago, owlmanc said:

Managers do actually respect us, and fear us and change their tactics to play us. No team in the championship are mugs. Everyone can turn someone over in this division.