Nothing will change Saturday

Guest RocketOwl

58 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

We will go there defensively. 

Go 1-0 down or 2-0 down.

Come out second half much better and perhaps sneak a draw. 

It's been like that for 18 months now. 

That's the spirit. Save me logging on and getting updates. Rocket, give us the lotto numbers for tomorrow as well please lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

F**k me !!!! Are you kidding me????? 

Not sure what you mean. I'm saying whenever we win the odd game people say "Carlos in we've turned the corner" etc. Happened so many times before. 

12 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Not sure what you mean. I'm saying whenever we win the odd game people say "Carlos in we've turned the corner" etc. Happened so many times before. 

But if we do win, why then sack the manager ? I get you don't want him in charge, but does a positive result then dictate a change of manager ? 

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

But if we do win, why then sack the manager ? I get you don't want him in charge, but does a positive result then dictate a change of manager ? 

No. I am not saying sack him because of the result. I'm saying those supporters who come out to support him to stay when we win one game. He should have gone in the summer. It didn't work last year, or the year before.... Where do you draw the line? 

4 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Honestly, I read the topic title and thought you meant nothing would change with your posts :ph34r:

it won't

he'll be on as soon as the team is announced..... berating Rhodes

• Haha 1