Season Ticket Renewal

Having to wait for the prices....

If Chansiri hikes them up again, I'm simply going to pick my games, might be one a month and maybe the cheaper away ones.

Lets be honest, he's given us the "Get what you pay for " rubbish ...I'm a fan of  "You pay for what you are getting"...

As long as I can afford to go to Hillsborough, I'm prepared to take the long way around, I still enjoy going...I still like some of the football we play..in bursts...

Sadly, we were told , more or less, as the prices got higher , so would the league position, and the tat that we were holding it  in trust for those that cannot afford it..

Well funnily enough, as the price has gone up, the football side, instead of incrementally improving in line with this ridiculousness..has gone the other way...

Hows that work?

Fans, in increasing amounts stand here shouting for the managers head, Chansiri turns a deaf 'un, and I'm not a "Carlos out" supporter, but I know theres something wrong, I know the recruitment is a f.ookin' total joke...and you can't just blame the manager for that , Chansiri must at least give the nod for such as Boyd, Venancio (sp) Urby, Mathias, Melo, Emmanuelson, Lachman...the list goes on an and on...They don't even or didn't even figure..What on earth were they, or are they doing there?

Its a circus, and its an expensive circus and the trapeze artist keeps fallin' off...the bloody lion tamer hasn't got a soddin' whip or stool and Billy Smart seems f.ookin' clueless.

The fans on here are following the same bloody schitzophrenic scenario...."Reach is useless"..."Thank f.ook we got Reach".."Send Hooper back".."Thank f.ook for Hooper"

"Gotta be Fletch and Hoops"...."Fletchers crap give Rhodes a chance"..."Whats Rhodes doing here, wheres Fletch"..."OOOOhh Big Dave"

On and on and on it goes...Smilin' painted ponies on a carousel o crap!.

If you like sheer theatre at Hillsborough..as I do, and always have done...fair enough, but if you are going to promise a serious play,then produce a f.ookin' comic opera....charge the entry fee accordingly

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Copthorneowl
4 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Plenty of folk paying for I Follow lol

Which I will cancel as its marginally worse than watching Tom and Glen play keepy uppy all afternoon.

4 hours ago, 442 said:

I don't give a fuuuck about giving money to Wednesday or any other football club as long as I have a good day. 

Away days are better days.

Well hopefully at some point next season sufficient people will have enough TPP to stop you getting tickets for away games. If you don't put anything into supporting the club then why do you think you deserve the right to stop those that do from attending such games?

5 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Mine and my lad's 2 year STs are up after this season. Next year, my lad's goes up by £150 as he's no longer an under 10. At current prices I'll be paying about £700 if I go with the early bird renewal. I can honestly say that as things stand there is no way I'll be renewing as long as Carlos is the manager. I simply cannot justify £700 to watch that complete and utter garbage. 

What are other people's thoughts? Would you renew or buy an early bird ST and risk having to watch another season of this, or are you prepared to hang on and pay a bit more knowing that there's a new man in charge?

I'll be getting mine, luckily I can afford it and I'm a Wednesdayite 

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

If you pay good money , you expect a decent product in return . 

would you keep shelling out £40 a month for an internet provider and the internet never works ? 

no you wouldnt 

Well, as dopey comparisons go that’s right up there. 

lol

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

I did and we all want us to do well but if people don't want to go anymore then it's their choice 

It certainly is and I imagine people might even get out of the habit?

Then next time we get to Wembley they’ll be swearing allegiance and forking out for Club Wembley tickets again. 

If the tickets were going on sale in the summer like they used to I’d wait to see if Carlos is sticking around before I’d commit to buying one. If he was sticking around and we were still in this division then I wouldn’t bother.

Going to watch Wednesday this season so far has been nothing but a chor and I don’t see the point in paying very high prices to sit there and be bored sh*tless.

As however to get the cheapest possible tickets you have to commit in January I probably will renew in the hope that either things will improve this season or Carlos will get the sack.