Season Ticket Renewal

Mine and my lad's 2 year STs are up after this season. Next year, my lad's goes up by £150 as he's no longer an under 10. At current prices I'll be paying about £700 if I go with the early bird renewal. I can honestly say that as things stand there is no way I'll be renewing as long as Carlos is the manager. I simply cannot justify £700 to watch that complete and utter garbage. 

What are other people's thoughts? Would you renew or buy an early bird ST and risk having to watch another season of this, or are you prepared to hang on and pay a bit more knowing that there's a new man in charge?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Mine and my lad's 2 year STs are up after this season. Next year, my lad's goes up by £150 as he's no longer an under 10. At current prices I'll be paying about £700 if I go with the early bird renewal. I can honestly say that as things stand there is no way I'll be renewing as long as Carlos is the manager. I simply cannot justify £700 to watch that complete and utter garbage. 

What are other people's thoughts? Would you renew or buy an early bird ST and risk having to watch another season of this, or are you prepared to hang on and pay a bit more knowing that there's a new man in charge?

But, you'll pay £700 if carlos aint the manager, good one. 

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

But, you'll pay £700 if carlos aint the manager, good one. 

If you pay good money , you expect a decent product in return . 

would you keep shelling out £40 a month for an internet provider and the internet never works ? 

no you wouldnt 

3 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Depends on your circumstances, and your lads' interest.

There's quite a few families with young kids - around 5-10 yrs old sat around us in the south stand, and you can tell there bored, which TBH I was at their age watching Ashurst's team. I at least used to go exploring around the kop to pass some time, but unfortunately for them they're stuck. I struggle to justify paying £00s more at the moment.

I have a 3 year season ticket so wont have to worry about renewing or not for another year at least.

Have it in my mind a season ticket for my seat on the North Stand will be £750.

Had a season ticket for 30 years now and leaning towards not getting one then.

Don't feel the same connection I used to the club or football then I used to but will probably get one in the end as it would mean losing touch with a lot of friends.

Carlos won't be here next season; whether by his choice or the chairman's. (My opinion, I'm not itk).

If it's only Carlos stopping you renewing, buy early, with small risk he stays, or wait for the new manager to be appointed and pay full whack in the summer. Or just deny your lad regular live football at Hillborough and pay match day prices for selected games.

If it was my choice, I'd renew early.

Guest addedtime
8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If you pay good money , you expect a decent product in return . 

would you keep shelling out £40 a month for an internet provider and the internet never works ? 

no you wouldnt 

The difference is you want us to win, not expect us to. It isn't a contract.

1 minute ago, 442 said:

Ive not enjoyed going to Hillsborough at all this year. I'll pick and choose a few away days next year.

And the £75 a month can be spent elsewhere. 

Great idea; less cash for Wednesday, more cash for the opposites, that'll really help us get promoted!

Unbelievable Jeff!

:wacko:

Just now, Key said:

Great idea; less cash for Wednesday, more cash for the opposites, that'll really help us get promoted!

Unbelievable Jeff!

:wacko:

I don't give a fuuuck about giving money to Wednesday or any other football club as long as I have a good day. 

Away days are better days.