Paul Chittenden RIP

Just  heard the sad news that Paul AKA Wobblegob has passed away. Paul had not been well for a number of months but his health had deteriorated rapidly over the last few weeks and he was admitted to the Northern General last week where he sadly passed away today.

Paul had been watching Wednesday for 60 years and anyone who knew him will have a story to tell. For the past 25 years myself and others have shared a drink with Paul on matchdays initially at the Forty Foot and for the last 10 years at the Jubilee Club.

As soon as funeral details are known I will post them on here,

• Like 2

RIP Paul

I hope this doesn't offend anyone

But I'd love to see a photo put up when someone passes away

I have many friends in my Wednesday family that I know on a first name basis only, I've had drinks in the Jubilee in the past, and travelled away with them a couple of times, chances are I may recognise Paul, when I see these RIP posts, I often wonder if it's someone I've spoken to

When I go, I hope someone posts a photo

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

42 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

RIP Paul

I hope this doesn't offend anyone

But I'd love to see a photo put up when someone passes away

I have many friends in my Wednesday family that I know on a first name basis only, I've had drinks in the Jubilee in the past, and travelled away with them a couple of times, chances are I may recognise Paul, when I see these RIP posts, I often wonder if it's someone I've spoken to

When I go, I hope someone posts a photo

Agree 100% Hootie .... The amount of people you get to know through football is unreal and lots of them you know either by first name only, or even a nickname... Be nice to see a photo, subject to the families agreement of course.

RIP Paul

Edited by Mr Mercury
added a comment
  • Like 1