2018/19 home kit - You decide

Given that we have brought the kit thing 'in house'

Then why not go one step further bringing the design 'right in house' and letting the fans do it.

I don't know where they get the professionals that design kits these days...but I've half a mind most of them aren't football fans, never mind Wednesday fans.

Fans understand the iconic nature of our kit and club.

I mean...when you look at these courtesy of @hirstyno9 @Will69 and @Karl

3 Owls kits.jpg

A5B38098-443C-4664-87C1-630C8ECE0270.jpeg

Version_1.jpg

simple and beautiful  efforts from the comfort of their own homes it's a no brainer to me. 

Happy with these @Sham67...?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Given that we have brought the kit thing 'in house'

Then why not go one step further bringing the design 'right in house' and letting the fans do it.

I don't know where they get the professionals that design kits these days...but I've half a mind most of them aren't football fans, never mind Wednesday fans.

Fans understand the iconic nature of our kit and club.

I mean...when you look at these courtesy of @hirstyno9 @Will69 and @Karl

3 Owls kits.jpg

A5B38098-443C-4664-87C1-630C8ECE0270.jpeg

Version_1.jpg

simple and beautiful  efforts from the comfort of their own homes it's a no brainer to me. 

Happy with these @Sham67...?

They'll do for me your lordship.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAW

After the fuss of the last two years, if the club do anything but...

- ‘classic’ blue and white stripes

- black shorts

... they will deserve the stick they will get. 

Its not a difficult decision and anything but the above will lead people, rightly or wrongly, to believe Chansiri is an ego-maniac who ‘hates stripes’ (despite his recent statement clarifying this).

Get it sorted early in the new year and have kits out for start of summer. Absolutely no one will be upset with the above. Lots will be very disappointed if it doesn’t happen. 

Surely it isn’t that hard.

Edited by s110wl

Steering group need to put a business case to DC. Seems he understands pound signs more than emotional pleas. Ask DC how many 2017/18 shirts we've sold, then confidently tell him to treble it for a classic striped shirt. Write down the x3 number. Ask him what x3 equates to for the club in £££. No brainer. 

5 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

Option E , I will accept whatever the Chairman decides. OhHHH Yes.

I know this post has an element of tongue in cheek about it, but has anyone else noticed a couple of new Owlstalkers with odd party-line viewpoints?

Mr C tells us the club is monitoring social media and you suddenly notice new members, who haven't got involved in Owlstalk in the last 10 years, making nearly 400 posts in 30 days.

34 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

I know this post has an element of tongue in cheek about it, but has anyone else noticed a couple of new Owlstalkers with odd party-line viewpoints?

Mr C tells us the club is monitoring social media and you suddenly notice new members, who haven't got involved in Owlstalk in the last 10 years, making nearly 400 posts in 30 days.

Odd party line views?

Or not towing the party line?

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

It's in our hands.

DONT BUY THE IPSWICH AND HULL CITY KITS AND IF HES ANY USE AT BUSINESS, DC WILL GIVE THE CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY DEMAND.  

The non arrival of the second and third shirts has really worked in the clubs favour in making the new home shirt look popular. 

• Like 1