2018/19 home kit - You decide

So, in his feedback articles, Mr C has stated that the club use social media to gauge fans mood, that the process of producing next season’s kit has started, and that the club need to exploit commercial opportunities. 

I absolutely desire (to it almost being a need) for us to return to blue and white striped shirts, black shorts and blue socks (with either a white hoop or a white turnover). It’s our tradition; our true identity. 

In my opinion, all the the fun has gone from discussing the potential new kits and we’ve lost the input from the fantastic kit designers (on here and other social media channels) that would offer up variations of our traditional kit (always with blue and white stripes). I now dread what the club is going to offer up. 

Some of us, like me, wish ti return to our traditional stripes shirts and black shorts, and others like breaking from tradition. Using this fantastic Internet forum, let’s use social media tell Mr C what kit we’d like. Could you please choose an option:

Option A: I want a return to blue and white stripes shirts, black shorts and blue socks

Option B: I want a blue and white kit that has no stripes

Option C: I have no particular preference

Reply with either “Option A”, “Option B” or “Option C” and we’ll find out what the fans (that reply)  want

Hopefully, one of the mods could add a poll option to this thread and pin it please. 

Definitely a moany git so option A

Just reading the bit on the BBC site about the Swedish club Osterand (well summat like that) and a line in that article about "a club is about  it's supporters" rings ever truer

The crux is this is about our tradition and what  makes us stand out as a team. That is our ground, our history, our kit. Don't give a damn about the commercial revenue argument 

Strangely, not once this season whilst at a game have I thought about the strip the team are playing in, I’ve simply focused on how well (or otherwise) we’re playing - we could be wearing training bibs and I wouldn’t notice. That said, I do believe ‘our strip’ is blue and white stripes - it’s as synonymous with The Owls as black and white stripes are with Newcastle. From a commercial point of view it’s a no brainer - bring back the stripes, sell more strips. I guess I could’ve just said ‘Optipn A’! 

This poll reminds me a bit of the old union strike votes in the car park at Longbridge (old car factory for you young uns).

Red Robbo: who's in favour of strike action? Hundreds of hands go up.

Red Robbo: which of you barstewards are against? One or two brave souls put their hand up to a chorus of boos, jeers and a flurry of rotten tomatoes.

For the avoidance of doubt: vote for strike is equivalent to vote A.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

This poll reminds me a bit of the old union strike votes in the car park at Longbridge (old car factory for you young uns).

Red Robbo: who's in favour of strike action? Hundreds of hands go up.

Red Robbo: which of you barstewards are against? One or two brave souls put their hand up to a chorus of boos, jeers and a flurry of rotten tomatoes.

For the avoidance of doubt: vote for strike is equivalent to vote A.

Really? Wow!