Good news tomorrow night

Guest Deleted member

Do you really think Chansiri cares what a steering group meeting thinks? 

It won't have even crossed his mind to have some positive news to offset the prospect that somebody, at some stage in the meeting,may raise their voice slightly to a nervously delivered assertive tone.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Sorry haven’t read this thread but I’m assuming Chansiri will give his backing to Carlos and say we’re not where we want to be at this stage of the season but he believes in Carlos and the team will get promoted at the end of the season and we’ve been unlucky

Carlos will be standing behind him with a hypnotic coin on a string 

:carlos:

11 hours ago, Grandad said:

Steering group tomorrow night. Couldn't have been held at a worse time

Unless

Mr Chansiri has proven he's extremely good at manipulating people's views, coming out on top like he did after the launch of Club 1867, and holding the q&a etc

Which makes me think that tomorrow there will be some serious good news to head off the bad vibes.

My prediction is announcing a return to stripes next season.

What do you guys think it might be?

I would welcome a return to stripes, would 'feel' like I was watching Wednesday at home games.

If this is what happens it does remind me of Cardiff when far east owner didn't really understand peoples attachment to traditional colours and as a gesture to build bridges with supporters when things has turned sour went back to the traditional kit.

Although I don't think Chansiri is as barking mad a some of the things I read about Vincent Tan.

17 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Sorry haven’t read this thread but I’m assuming Chansiri will give his backing to Carlos and say we’re not where we want to be at this stage of the season but he believes in Carlos and the team will get promoted at the end of the season and we’ve been unlucky

Carlos will be standing behind him with a hypnotic coin on a string 

:carlos:

Unlike the three stripe wearing teams last year. 

:stuwinky:

9 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Send hooper back tonight!! Nice reminder of how thick as fk a lot on here are remember tom lees" Not good enough for Leeds"

K.Lee " Whats he gona do at this level"

B.Bannan" Another midfielder we dont need"

K.Westwood, "kirkland wont be happy and why unsettle him"

Carlos" Never heard of him and left wing appointment.

Please dont sell our best players DC..New contracts signed

Please sign JR, Abdi, Pudil, Hunt, Reach ...signed.

New pitch please, New scoreboard please. 

Show your support for Carlos and the club becuase its what we going with for this season.

In all fairness mate any of us that have posted on here with any regularity have made daft posts. Some of us have more skeletons in the cupboard than a new labour MP.

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

Yep. What better way to head off the inevitable negativity about the kit, the delays, the cost, the lack of stripes than to say 'we've already ordered next season's. Back to stripes'

They wont be thinking that far in front, they're still wiping their heads from this years release I think.

Haha like anyone at the steering groups will asks any questions that are useful. They'll all be scared about losing their place in the special group so will do what they have done every time and pat DC on the back tell him how amazing he is and he will carry on taking our club back to where it was before.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

"We're pleased to announce next year's kit will be based on this classic. 

The orders have already gone in and we're also excited to announce the shirts will retail at £39 , shorts £5 and socks will be thrown in for free if you get the full kit"

2017-10-25 09.27.18.jpg

E' worra great bunch thas got theer Snoots