Good news tomorrow night

Guest Deleted member

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Chansiri in his first two seasons directs us to a playoff final and a playoff semi after years of failure. 

He buys us talemts like FF Hooper Bannan.

Some of you have very short memories. 

Rocket, I appreciate that but I would say you are being quite short-sighted. Dream bigger.

I think the only reason you are still appeased by the two playoffs is because we had it so tough for years and years prior to that.

For me it's even more frustrating nowadays because we now have the tools and we don't appear to be using them properly. It was almost easier to accept failures (of scale) when we didn't have the tools.

Imagine what this club could do with the money invested with an experienced manager, an experienced director of football all told to get on with their jobs and accept that their performances would be reviewed and they were accountable. That should be Chansiris only job with the limited knowledge he has openly admitted to have of football.

Right now it appears that no one can be held accountable for anything and when that becomes the case, the top dog is accountable.

Guest RocketOwl
20 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

he has also bought crap like jones and fox urby etc

Better than crap like Proudlock Kim Olsen and Danny Maddix

10 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

no room for sentiment in football or you go backwards.everton sacked koeman after a good season but saw the failure starting and acted.we saw the failure starting in the playoff last season and its carried on .time to go carlos  sorry but it is.

Problem is I'm not even sure if DC knows there's no room for sentiment in football.

• Like 1

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Loovens should be fresh next time he plays?

He'll almost certainly be stationary .....oh sorry replied to wrong post. Enjoy the audit.

4 hours ago, Grandad said:

Yep. What better way to head off the inevitable negativity about the kit, the delays, the cost, the lack of stripes than to say 'we've already ordered next season's. Back to stripes'

Such an announcement could be damaging, as it may result in fewer people buying the one they just released. See the Osborne effect.

But if he does announce it we could always revive the "successful businessman" thread...

7 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Send hooper back tonight!! Nice reminder of how thick as fk a lot on here are remember tom lees" Not good enough for Leeds"

K.Lee " Whats he gona do at this level"

B.Bannan" Another midfielder we dont need"

K.Westwood, "kirkland wont be happy and why unsettle him"

Carlos" Never heard of him and left wing appointment.

Please dont sell our best players DC..New contracts signed

Please sign JR, Abdi, Pudil, Hunt, Reach ...signed.

New pitch please, New scoreboard please. 

Show your support for Carlos and the club becuase its what we going with for this season.

Yes.  Chansiri here for the long run so 1 bad season wont effect things.