Reach

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Reach had a go at fans having a go at him for not going forward. Fans who clearly didn't realise he had been pushed to left back as fox moved to middle for Loovens. Don't blame reach for that. Doesn't need own fans on his back

This. He was expected to be our entire left side. Yet our only attacking threat still came down that side rather than our "full strength"  right side. Wallace was anonymous yet again, should have brought Van Aken on for him and kept Fox and Reach as our left side.

Very difficult to criticise any player today and Reach played as well as the rest.

I must admit I  am fed up going to games to be surrounded by fans struggling to stand up but when they manage it abuse our own players.

I really think it's time for me to give it up, let the young hard men have the tickets 

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Reach had a go at fans having a go at him for not going forward. Fans who clearly didn't realise he had been pushed to left back as fox moved to middle for Loovens. Don't blame reach for that. Doesn't need own fans on his back

I don't think I have ever recovered from seeing Reach and Fox on the left at Elland Rd last season. They did not even have the basics that a footballer at any level requires. They were truly awful.

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

New manager would take one look at him , tell him he isn't a footballer and ship him out in January.

That £5m deal looks horrendous.

Bang on, what people see in him his beyond me, would he be in any promotion chasing team that have gone up in the last 20 years, would he fooook, and we wonder why we r getting beat

Guest Deleted member

Looks like a fair few of the complete c**ks that would dish out abuse to our own players are posing right here in this thread. Can't you sober up after a game before you post?

Beggars belief.

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

What about Hunt on t'other side?..

Cannot defend. cannot cross a ball?.

Every thing slows down at Bannan, both he and Lee are not physically strong enough together, in midfield.

When Reach plays at left back, with Bannan on the left, he has no cover, with Bannan moving into the centre.

We have some of the best strikers in the div, but cannoot score goals.

But some fans have to have a boo boy when times are bad, if you want to blame some one, blame Kickaball.

This. A billion times this. Why Hunt and Bannan escape scrutiny is lost on me, part of the stagnation and problem.

It’s alright for us as fans to give the players absolute dogs abuse, but as soon as they pipe up in our direction it’s the worst crime of the century 

get a grip 

Reach has been hung out to dry by Carlos. Brought in as a left sided midfielder showed some promise in his early games. Then because our recruitment has been shocking has had to fill in at left back. He has never really had the chance to have a long run in the side on the left side of midfield because Carlos has to squeeze Lee and Bannan in midfield who in turn need Hutch or Jones in there too. So in essence the lad has put the team first before himself. Fans shouldnt get upset when a player has a go back. That shows some balls but at the same time a player shouldnt lower himself to some of our fan base by swearing at them.

It always amazes,me how a group of fans can all watch the same game but come up with such a different observation of the same player.It seems to me that some fans are expressing an opinion of reach over the time he's played for us and not by today's performance.Ive seen 2 sides to reach while he's been here for a start when he gets it on he's worth every bit the 5 million the only frustrating thing is he does tend to bottle out of a tackle occasionally.I don't see how knocking any player is going to help confidence no matter what right we have as fans to voice our opinions .It wont motivate anybody when they are already having low confidence

1 minute ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

It always amazes,me how a group of fans can all watch the same game but come up with such a different observation of the same player.It seems to me that some fans are expressing an opinion of reach over the time he's played for us and not by today's performance.Ive seen 2 sides to reach while he's been here for a start when he gets it on he's worth every bit the 5 million the only frustrating thing is he does tend to bottle out of a tackle occasionally.I don't see how knocking any player is going to help confidence no matter what right we have as fans to voice our opinions .It wont motivate anybody when they are already having low confidence

hele allways bottle tackles, not good.