Reach

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Rhodes is the only example I could use tbh. He's been poor but does get defended. I can't think of another player to use as an example otherwise I would have.

I admit he is not the player I thought we were buying. But I could manage to think of several other players that are having a lousy start.

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Hawkowl said:

I admit he is not the player I thought we were buying. But I could manage to think of several other players that are having a lousy start.

He gets defended though was my point and therefore I'm not sure why people get on Reach back so much. He's no where near as bad as people make out.

Contributes nothing apart from having the most assists this season.

People bang on and on about our fullbacks yet Man City paid £50 million for a fullback who would struggle to do what CC expects of ours.

Our wide midfielders have the best job in the team, play around in the centre third and tuck in.

Fullbacks play the full pitch. If he wants the fullbacks to play as he does then at least have them as wingbacks, it would allow them some respite.

Just now, RocketOwl said:

He gets defended though was my point and therefore I'm not sure why people get on Reach back so much. He's no where near as bad as people make out.

I know he does.

But all of the squad get slated/defended at some point.

Like I said I have got into heated debate over Reaches qualities.

All I was suggesting is your argument would hold more weight if you chose someone else but Rhodes to back it up.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Hawkowl said:

I know he does.

But all of the squad get slated/defended at some point.

Like I said I have got into heated debate over Reaches qualities.

All I was suggesting is your argument would hold more weight if you chose someone else but Rhodes to back it up.

I have given up on voicing concerns on Rhodes as unfortunately I thinks it's obvious to most he's not doing anything.

Reach for me though will come good. 

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

I have given up on voicing concerns on Rhodes as unfortunately I thinks it's obvious to most he's not doing anything.

Reach for me though will come good. 

I agree there is a footballer in there somewhere as far as Reach is concerned.

I believe we overpaid for him and that is why fans get on his back.

I do not feel though that you have given up voicing your concerns about Rhodes.

Not if I scroll up to your previous posts on this thread anyway.:rolleyes::ph34r:

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Hawkowl said:

I agree there is a footballer in there somewhere as far as Reach is concerned.

I believe we overpaid for him and that is why fans get on his back.

I do not feel though that you have given up voicing your concerns about Rhodes.

Not if I scroll up to your previous posts on this thread anyway.:rolleyes::ph34r:

We haven't over paid for Reach though have we. 4-5m is not a big fee in this market.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Looks like a fair few of the complete c**ks that would dish out abuse to our own players are posing right here in this thread. Can't you sober up after a game before you post?

Beggars belief.

At least nobody's slagging off David Jones yet in this thread. Unlike the tool near us abusing "Jones" whenever Morgan Fox misplaced a pass or missed a tackle. 

Guest RocketOwl
10 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Maybe I should have put.

In lot of fans opinion we have overpaid.

4-5 million for an early twenties English player is pretty standard tbf. But yeah some fans still think they are playing champ man 98 lol 

4 hours ago, Grandad said:

Reach had a go at fans having a go at him for not going forward. Fans who clearly didn't realise he had been pushed to left back as fox moved to middle for Loovens. Don't blame reach for that. Doesn't need own fans on his back

Doesn’t take much for some throw hound to get on a players back. 

Don’t mind criticism, but some of our fans have at our players constantly for the last 2 years.

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

They are not fans . Having read some of the bragging on OT before games they just go to get bladdered. Any one found drunk in a public I believe  is breaking the law. 

These so called supporters should get a season long ban and season tickets rescinded before it escalates and affects the club.

oh agreed mate just said fans for want of a better word , lol 

6 hours ago, Stoop said:

He’s great when things are going well, but like many in our squad he’s not one to roll his sleeves up when things are looking grim

Rarely played in his correct position

This happened again today because of Loovens red card

Why he is continually played at left back when we have Fox & Pudil is hard to understand.

Criticise the coach, not the player for this.