Reach

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

Reach had a go at fans having a go at him for not going forward. Fans who clearly didn't realise he had been pushed to left back as fox moved to middle for Loovens. Don't blame reach for that. Doesn't need own fans on his back

I agree

But he's still crap wherever he plays.

I can't quite believe we paid £5m for that 

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

Antonio was highly regarded here and is everything Reach isn't for goodness sake you must be on the wind up surely?

I've heard him get dogs abuse and to be fair some of it could be seen as justified.(If you can justify abusing a player).

But in hindsight I guess he had lost interest  and was already after a move.

Maybe some of the current squad have lost interest.

8 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

I've heard him get dogs abuse and to be fair some of it could be seen as justified.(If you can justify abusing a player).

But in hindsight I guess he had lost interest  and was already after a move.

Maybe some of the current squad have lost interest.

He had the talent. Reach has a decent attitude and comes across as a solid professional but he will never posses Antonio's ability

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

Reach had a go at fans having a go at him for not going forward. Fans who clearly didn't realise he had been pushed to left back as fox moved to middle for Loovens. Don't blame reach for that. Doesn't need own fans on his back

Yeah I was one of those fans, why couldn’t he get forward then?? I know he had to cover at left back but you explain why he didn’t offer any outlet to Bannan or Lee when he was forward way past the halfway line, clearly ‘out of position’ for someone playing at LB!?

So fans like me figure ‘you’re that far forward so offer an outlet or get forward and whip it in’

Instead he decides to get past the halfway line and wee wee about stood there like a statue 

So yeah he deserves some criticism 

Derby were pisspoor today, even without Loovens I thought we would score.  Tired of passengers in this team not seemingly giving 100% or taking risks 

Guest RocketOwl

Why does Reach get more stick than say Rhodes? 

Genuine question.

Rhodes gets defended to the hill on here by many and fair enough but they why doesn't Reach?

Fir me Reach has contributed a lot more. 

Edited by RocketOwl

5 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Genuine question.

Rhodes gets defended to the hill on here by many and fair enough but they why doesn't Reach?

You are starting to sound like a stuck record.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Hawkowl said:

You are starting to sound like a stuck record.

So are those of you slating Reach week in week out. Not sure why he can't be backed on here like Rhodes is?

6 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Genuine question.

That's because he stars every game no matter how poor he plays same with Wallace, Rhodes has been a failure this far.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, s6 owl said:

That's because he stars every game no matter how poor he plays same with Wallace, Rhodes has been a failure this far.

Who else would you play instead of Reach?

Most of the games where we have played well it's been when Reach has been bombing down the left in second halves. 

Just now, RocketOwl said:

So are those of you slating Reach week in week out. Not sure why he can't be backed on here like Rhodes is?

I'm not slating reach.

In fact I have defended him on here.

It's your obsession with slating Rhodes that bothers me.

It's not healthy.

Who else would you play instead of Reach?

Most of the games where we have played well it's been when Reach has been bombing down the left in second halves. 

Matias as he's the only option we have right now he deserves a shot just to prove himself. Reach has had a fair run and contributed significantly to this shocking run we are currently on

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Hawkowl said:

I'm not slating reach.

In fact I have defended him on here.

It's your obsession with slating Rhodes that bothers me.

It's not healthy.

Not slating Rhodes pal purely wondering why our fans can't back Reach and defend him on this board like they do with Rhodes.

Not slating Rhodes pal purely wondering why our fans can't back Reach and defend him on this board like they do with Rhodes.

Ok but you do slate Rhodes.

You could have chose any of our squad as an example of "Why don't you slate him more" but unsurprisingly you chose Rhodes.

3 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Reach has unfairly been constantly criticised in our time here.

If he has reacted to abuse today its hardly surprising, if ya can't take it then don't f*ckin dish it out

You gi me a grand a week mate an you can call me what ya want, an I'll shake your hand every time.

Gi me 20 grand a week an I'll run to were you wants me to deliver summit for ya.

Gi me 100grand an that can call mean mii family all tha wants.

They get over paid to do a job what they love but then can't handle when the going gets tough then blames the customers.

I stopped buying a season ticket 3 years ago, not 1 but 3 so really happy with my choice of not watching over paid  primma donnas

I will take what ever you give, but you got to pay the price.

Vise versa

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Ok but you do slate Rhodes.

You could have chose any of our squad as an example of "Why don't you slate him more" but unsurprisingly you chose Rhodes.

Rhodes is the only example I could use tbh. He's been poor but does get defended. I can't think of another player to use as an example otherwise I would have.