Megson Propaganda

I find this strange love affair some people have with a average football manager who advocates an old fashioned and ineffective style of football to be embarrassing and childish. 

Gary Megson is not the future of Sheffield Wednesday he is history.

• Haha 1

But that style is effective in getting out of this division, without parachutes (Stoke, Burnley et al).

We don't have the dosh to do a Wolves , Newcastle etc.

Blimey, Warnock may even do it at Cardiff and they are well skint.

That said, while Meggy's one of us and could do a Wilder, I don't think he should be sending in his CV until Carlos goes.

If he did come in, I'd fear for Doyen, Abdi and all the other wasters.

Plus, he might get Hirsty to sign up again.

Megson was taking us nowhere last time he was in charge . In his finally away game at Chesterfield we were abysmal, and had had been for months prior to that.  Every  Wednesday fan in the ground that day wanted him out when we lost 1-0. 

We got our way , a certain Mr Jones came in and  totally transformed Megsons team. The rest is history . 

A change in manager  might do the same again this season , but Megson is not the man to do it. 

28 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it would end in tears...if you think that Carlos is intransigent then I reckon that Meggo would take it to a different level.

This ain't the thread for nonbelievers...

Leg it while you still can.

wickermanMOCA.thumb.jpg.64a9b971dccd94df1590a9c5d77b875f.jpg

• Haha 1