Megson Propaganda

11 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I didn’t expect so much reaction from my Megson propaganda poster!

But suppose it’s a stressful time and we all have opinions about what is best for the club.

Clearly change is needed, but let’s be honest - DC knows nothing about football. He probably doesn’t have a clue who Gary Megson is. Let’s just hope that he acts on the managerial front soon, the longer he waits the more we will stagnate.

Anyway, I’ve been using my time very wisely to create some merchandise for the ‘Cult of Megson’! 

Even if you are not a true believer in the movement, surely you respect the Ginger Legend for his overall contribution to SWFC over the years?

meggo legend.jpg

I need these.

7 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I need these.

7 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Great. Where can we buy them?

I’d like to tell you I’ll be outside the Kop selling this stuff at the Barnsley game, but let’s be honest that would probably make me clinically insane!!?

It’s crazy enough that I spent the time to make the following image!! I think perhaps I’m becoming as confused as Carlos!

I will seek help!

megson madness.jpg

53 minutes ago, hirstyno9 said:

I’d like to tell you I’ll be outside the Kop selling this stuff at the Barnsley game, but let’s be honest that would probably make me clinically insane!!?

It’s crazy enough that I spent the time to make the following image!! I think perhaps I’m becoming as confused as Carlos!

I will seek help!

megson madness.jpg

Beautiful merchandise inspired by the iconic ginger himself. Bring him home DC you know it's the right thing to do

10 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

Personally I think it's time we went for a cup and I think Lai wants Europe if we stay up this year we will have been in the prem longer than Fulham were. Trust us to get a Billionaire owner just as China cuts off investmentlol I think realistically our next step is to try and emulate a xlub like Everton as a long term goal. The club has planning permission to uup stadium capacity to 33,000 but we need high finishes as we're compete with 2 other big clubs and one huge one in the vile. I think the minimum ambition should be 10th each season. I worry that we may stagnate just aiming for 40pts with Pulis 

I do get round to answering them though :biggrin:

2 big clubs? I know Wolves could be classed as one I had no idea Walsall were! lol

On 19/10/2017 at 02:22, hirstyno9 said:

I will seek help!

megson madness.jpg

Get them on sale soon. 

garymegson

On 17/10/2017 at 10:33, Owlinmad said:

Towards the end of his tenure I'm pretty sure a lot of people were calling for his head. Same as any manager really when the fat lady starts to sing.

Mr Chansiri and Carlos were the dream team back in the early days now they are Freddy and Jason to many.

Chris Wilder is the second coming of Christ at the moment, give it until the bad times hit, and they will, and he  becomes the bad guy.

People are so fickle.

All managers, in any business, not just football, have a shelf life, where their impact wanes and performance dips.

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

“I brought in Rhodes for the fans because they wanted him”.

What if they wanted the Ginger messiah? 

Precedents etc.

Gingerism is Wednesdayism.

How about if the Chairman walked into the dressing room and called him a ginger c**t ?