Bolton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would bring Rhodes, Joao and Butterfield on at half time. He won't though. 

Would have, should have, could have.....

Would have got rid of CC after Huddersfield

Should have got rid after the derby embarrassment

Could still have time to get rid and save our season

The difference between the last game and this makes you want to cry. Carlos taking a battering but surely if the players aren't performing they need to be taking their fair share of blame? It's the exact same 11 who tore Leeds apart but are now supposedly dogger, can't all be because of Carlos and his match preparations etc.

• Thanks 2

Too many players in this team are living off their efforts two years ago.

As is the manager.

Any team going to Bolton today should be getting right into them from the start. 

We don't because Carvalhal is more bothered about conceding goals.

It's absolute rubbish on and off the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Stop making excuses 

We have enough talent to break teams like this down, but our manager won't set us up to do so

What are you even on about?

Try watching the game: We're dominating them, just haven't been able to break it down entirely in the final third and with a few crosses and through balls a yard or two ahead of the pace.

I swear half of you negative posters don't actually watch the games or even listen, you just feed off of each other's negativity on here.

It's not nearly as dire as you lot make it out to be.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indoor Owl said:

What are you even on about?

Try watching the game: We're dominating them, just haven't been able to break it down entirely in the final third and with a few crosses and through balls a yard or two ahead of the pace.

I swear half of you negative posters don't actually watch the games or even listen, you just feed off of each other's negativity on here.

It's not nearly as dire as you lot make it out to be.

Put Carlos' wee wee tail down 

6 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

We're losing to a team who are bottom of the Championship, can't buy a win and don't seem to know where the opposition net is.

Yup! We're doing fine.......

Because Ameobic managed to sneak one from 28 yards out after five shots from distance.

It's not indicative of the way the game is going.

2 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I just don’t get it we play like brazil against Leeds, gives us all renewed optimism....

then we get served up a performace which is a cross between Preston & blades

i just really don’t understand it , cos that was tragic

Problem is that Leeds was the exception. God knows why so many thought that one game was the start of a promotion hunt, from 12th in the league.

2 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I just don’t get it we play like brazil against Leeds, gives us all renewed optimism....

then we get served up a performace which is a cross between Preston & blades

i just really don’t understand it , cos that was tragic

i don't understand why you don't understand it

looking at last season and this I would not have understood it if we had played good attacking football for two games in a row

Hope we turn it around but this smacks of how Wednesday under Carlos are unable to beat teams struggling near the bottom.

Charlton

MK Dons

Bristol C

Burton

And a few more....all teams that we were expecting to beat yet got turned over.

Add that to the likes of Birmingham and Derby who had t won a game until they played us....Were great at kickstarting c

other clubs seasons

Guest everydays_wednesday

So.....Sami Ameobi our lives a misery......how depressing!

P’s me off that teams who have spent at Poundland are putting us to shame this season.

Been a while since I have felt so miserable about our beloved Owls...the only way I console myself is by saying ‘well it’s the Wednesday way innit’ and the having 8 pints of Stancil Stainless bitter ,

3 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

Five of those seven is Ameobic booting it from 30 yards out, half as high over the bar and wide.

He notched the one, but he's 1 for 5 on those attempts and that was the only one from within 25 yards.

We've had more pressing attacks, just are getting stymied when we hit the 18 yard box

This happens ninety five percent of the attacks we create. Nobody awaits to shoot, it's all tippy tappy passes looking for the perfect tap in.