Who remembers this former Sheffield Wednesday player?

Others might be able to correct my memory on this one, but I reckon he picked up a very nasty injury playing in our 1 - 2 away victory at Leeds under Big Ron. I never felt he was quite the same player after the injury and Everton paid good money for his transfer.

i agree completely with other posters that he was a quality player and also seemed to have a great attitude.

On 10/10/2017 at 20:37, @owlstalk said:

680.jpg

Have a look at this photo. See if you can recognise this former Sheffield Wednesday star.

I thought he was ace. Seemed to be really popular throughout his time at Sheffield Wednesday

Can't remember why he left or where to but always felt it was too soon

How much have you drunk when you post these things.

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2017 at 23:57, ka58 said:

One of his best performances was away at Leicester - 1-0 down and with ten men and he was magnificent.

booth equalised with a fantastic volley to make it 1-1.

got so drunk after my mam threw me out the next morning after I sleepwalked into the airing cupboard during the night and p*d all over the towels.

let me back in the following afternoon.

great times :)

Easily one of the top five posts I've ever read on here.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 10/11/2017 at 16:20, mcmigo said:

Good player in a poor side. I will say that season our biggest problem by far was our defence. Atherton and Nolan were past it, des walker was hopeless all season. At times we looked ok going forwards.

The other player who stood out once in a bad side was the original 'dave' . Undumbu unsungu . Cracking footballer in what was possibly our worst side in last 40 years. 

Ndumbu... cracking footballer?  Yikes what kind of shitty football have you been watching?  :carlosswfc:

I made a plaster of Paris foot tall model of alexanderson dodging a slide tackle as part of my art gcse back when he was one of our better players. to say it was all mounted on one leg as he strode onwards it survived well longer than nics career in England did 

Edited by jellybean