Who remembers this former Sheffield Wednesday player?

25 minutes ago, brett11 said:

He left for Everton, and was probably due to Danny Wilson’s ego again like the Italians 

he left because we were relegated  and got rid of as many high earners as we could shift .....Wilson had gone before we sold him

One of his best performances was away at Leicester - 1-0 down and with ten men and he was magnificent.

booth equalised with a fantastic volley to make it 1-1.

got so drunk after my mam threw me out the next morning after I sleepwalked into the airing cupboard during the night and p*d all over the towels.

let me back in the following afternoon.

great times :)

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 23:57, ka58 said:

One of his best performances was away at Leicester - 1-0 down and with ten men and he was magnificent.

booth equalised with a fantastic volley to make it 1-1.

got so drunk after my mam threw me out the next morning after I sleepwalked into the airing cupboard during the night and p*d all over the towels.

let me back in the following afternoon.

great times :)

Contender for post of the year !

Good player in a poor side. I will say that season our biggest problem by far was our defence. Atherton and Nolan were past it, des walker was hopeless all season. At times we looked ok going forwards.

The other player who stood out once in a bad side was the original 'dave' . Undumbu unsungu . Cracking footballer in what was possibly our worst side in last 40 years. 

27 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Good player in a poor side. I will say that season our biggest problem by far was our defence. Atherton and Nolan were past it, des walker was hopeless all season. At times we looked ok going forwards.

The other player who stood out once in a bad side was the original 'dave' . Undumbu unsungu . Cracking footballer in what was possibly our worst side in last 40 years. 

Loved Ndumbu Nsungu. Especially when he unwittingly posed with an ‘Allen Out’ poster lol