That idiot Kevin Gage

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Kevin Gage is an excellent ambassador for Sheffield United. He epitomises the ethos and culture of the Club and his ongoing comments through social media illustrate this perfectly. 

Keep up up the good work, Kevin!

100%

Kevin Gage is absolutely a perfect representation of Sheffield United.

A two bit scrubber. 

I was in their exec bit for a game last season- he was the host in the lounge and he was actually pretty good at it.

The only thing that let him down was it seemed like he was constantly trying to prove how big a Blade he is. It looks like he carries that through onto social media. Not the first time he's overstepped the mark if my memory is correct.

Terrible comments really and he really should face some repercussions- starting by being banned from attending the game on Sunday.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I was in their exec bit for a game last season- he was the host on the lounge and he was actually pretty good at it.

The only thing that let him down was it seemed like he was constantly trying to prove how big a Blade he is. It looks like he carries that through onto social media. Not the first time he's overstepped the mark of my memory is correct.

Terrible comments really and he really should face some repercussions- starting by being banned from attending the game on Sunday.

I remember a tweet that he obviously made whilst drunk at the Sheffield Star awards where he referred to Carlos as a boring t*@t.

Classy.