That idiot Kevin Gage

His comment made him look stupid. But it's just his constant pandering to the blades fans in that slightly "im sheite but edgy" kind of way. That's all you need to do to get the attention of their fans, even Neil Collins is doing it in his blog.

Who the hell is Neill Collins? Another blades hero that no one will remember and one who was laughed at by fans of clubs like Leeds and Sunderland. He has several digs at the club in his article (he's from Scotland not Sheffield) and refers to us as bottling the chance to play them in the FA cup. A bit rich coming from Captain bottler who signed them up for several years of league one hilarity!

they are so transparent 

Edited by Bluesteel

So lets get this right, Gage has made a joke about a barrier coming down on the leppings lane end?

you would chastise a kid for making such a childish and innapproprite comment so I would hope the star would wish to distance themselves from him. Might be be worth asking their editorial desk how they felt about the comment and also inciting violence before a derby match?

He sums up a large portion of their fan base. I know every club has their share of idiots, but there are certain clubs who's fans seem to revel in their "lad's" notoriety.

Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff, Burnley, Birmingham, Sheffield United...

Horrible scummy clubs. Interesting how they all live in the shadow of a more illustrious rival. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bit stupid of him doing that with the fact he has a buisness the requires online reviews (thanks Tricky :ph34r:) and he works for the Sheffield Star.

He does seem to have rattled a few cages on here though and he's probably laughing a loving the online attention.

I'm not particularly offended by what he's said. It's a throwaway comment. But it does show his level of intelligence when his club is having to put out statements about bad behaviour, and then he (a club ambassador) tweets that.....in an attempt to be funny. It's pretty classless, and stoooooopid. 

Scrubbers. 

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I'm not particularly offended by what he's said. It's a throwaway comment. But it does show his level of intelligence when his club is having to put out statements about bad behaviour, and then he (a club ambassador) tweets that.....in an attempt to be funny. It's pretty classless, and stoooooopid. 

Scrubbers. 

Agree.

I'm staggered he works with a local newspaper with that attitude joking or not there's a time and place. 

Also, he's 53. When I get to 53, if I'm writing deliberately provocative things on the internet and then calling every response a success, then you have my permission to come round, shoot me, and bury me with the below hairstyle, coincidentally worn by the former journeyman footballer Kevin Gage, who remains a complete scrotum of a man.

displayimage.php.jpg

4 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

He sums up a large portion of their fan base. I know every club has their share of idiots, but there are certain clubs who's fans seem to revel in their "lad's" notoriety.

Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff, Burnley, Birmingham, Sheffield United...

Horrible scummy clubs. Interesting how they all live in the shadow of a more illustrious rival. 

Inferiority complex innit