Looking to the pigs game in a few week.

Anyone who thinks "Form" or owt comes into a Sheffield Derby, needs to give themselves a shake

They could be bottom, we could be top...They might have lost their last 10, and we might have won the last 10....means nothing.

I remember Bryan robson when he managed them and said "It was just another game"....That went well....

Its blood guts, winner takes all...and we need to be up for it...nothing else will do

They will go for it that's for sure, but I think we will be too strong for them at Hillsborough 

Wilder will have them pumped up, but we've got the characters to seriously get under there skin and I can see Fletcher having a big impact on the game 

Guest Deleted member

Don't care if Donaldson plays, Evans, Sharp, Lavery, Clarke. Doesn't matter one iota.

We have better players across every position. Doesn't even matter if Carlos doesn't get the players as motivated as Wilder. You can bet our fans will.

56 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Confidence is key,pigs are on a high and their confidence is sky high, you will see a team very similar to the the Carlos in the first season,high up the field pressing,give you little time on the ball,so the run up to the game for us is key.

Fear not, pumped up or not we will stay proffesional and cool.

Class will out...

We will end their current form, the bubble will burst and relegation will start to rear its ugly head for them, Championship life is tough, they will learn how tough as the season continues..

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

2 minutes ago, poite said:

I truly believe this is the one game where the fans really do play a huge part. However much we're up for it will be reflected on the field.

You couldn't play football without any heart under that atmosphere.

The fans will be well up for it. I'm glad we're at home for the first one in six years.

I think some of our players like Bannan, Wallace and Hutchinson have a red card in them though 

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Fear not, pumped up or not we will stay proffesional and cool.

Class will out...

We will end their current form, the bubble will burst and relegation will start to rear its ugly head for them, Championship life is tough, they will learn how tough as the season continues..

This a derby match,everything goes out of the window.

3 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

This a derby match,everything goes out of the window.

Trust me, they will go for the emotional batter 'em approach, we will stay cool and composed, might not be pretty but it will be effective...

Look at the Jocks, they would have loved to have "done" England, and please don't tell me they weren't pumped up for it....

Carlos has to get the win, don't start making excuses for him already..

United have had no pressure on them, and that's a big factor. When you've spent what we have, you're expected to deliver game in game out. United have the luxury of being able to win a few and lose a few. What's different about the game here is that it's a game they desperately don't want to lose, and that goes for Tufty too, being a Blade. In other words, for the first time this season the pressure's really on.

49 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Done his hamstring Donaldson when scoring 2nd goal... 2 to 4 weeks out usually with that injury. 

Few hamstring injuries are back in 2 weeks - many are longer than 4

Depends on the considerable variables involved in hamstring injuries - the current Olympic classification has 15 grades of hamstring injury (not accounting for the specific site of injury) and recovery varies between several days to several months

43 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't care if Donaldson plays, Evans, Sharp, Lavery, Clarke. Doesn't matter one iota.

We have better players across every position. Doesn't even matter if Carlos doesn't get the players as motivated as Wilder. You can bet our fans will.

There was a much bigger mismatch in 92 (in our favour)

They still beat us twice...