SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3 : 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

My opinion is that Van Aken was forced to lunge in as a reactive move to slack defending by team mates. But I'm not going to try and apportion blame. Team game innit, attack as a team, defend as a team.

Westwood should have done better as well.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

My opinion is that Van Aken was forced to lunge in as a reactive move to slack defending by team mates. But I'm not going to try and apportion blame. Team game innit, attack as a team, defend as a team.

Seconded. He didn't make a mistake, he made a last-ditch attempt to tackle and was a hair's breadth from being labelled a hero.

We were playing well when we had a game plan based on their formation but given that they changed it we struggled to adapt mid game. Which isn't uncommon.

If CC fails to deal with that now at HT then criticism is justified but I think based on the first half some of the comments are harsh. I think we went from being very attacking to trying to continue that but ended up in no mans land doing neither 

That is the best half I've seen us play this season.

Chances, application and the players playing as a team.

Yep we could have scored more and yes we could have done a little better for their goal but THAT was night and day compared to what I have seen in previous performances.

Think we have found a gem eith JVA.

Classy, range of passing, orgsnising the line and not afraid to mix it.

Imagine Steven Gerrard's better looking younger brother that plays CB.

C'MON WEDNESDAY 

That is the best half I've seen us play this season.

Chances, application and the players playing as a team.

Yep we could have scored more and yes we could have done a little better for their goal but THAT was night and day compared to what I have seen in previous performances.

Think we have found a gem eith JVA.

Classy, range of passing, orgsnising the line and not afraid to mix it.

Imagine Steven Gerrard's better looking younger brother that plays CB.

C'MON WEDNESDAY 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Oh yeah, not implying it was a huge mistake by Lees either, just bad luck - worst possible time to stop running and square up.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Important to win today because you can guarantee Brentford will be absolutely foaming at the mouth to come to us and get their first win on the board on Tuesday night. 

As opposed to rolling over and letting us win :ghoulguy: Fancy lol

Edited by Frazzlebeak