SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 3 : 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Fletcher keeps flipping about and losing the ball, he needs to know his abilities. Also I don't see what jones brings to the table, he doesn't even protect the back 4 as the opposition midfield just bypasses him with a simple pass or a simple 1-2, he literally runs on treacle.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Frankly, lets be honest.  The mouse roared and then ran away again.  Sorry but Carlos and his pathetic tactics have to go, whether we win this or not, it's groundhog day all over again

missed chances, a goal, and then, that'll do fellas....sit back and defend it Time and Time and Time again.... Carlos out !!!!!!!!!

Its so predictable . 

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Frankly, lets be honest.  The mouse roared and then ran away again.  Sorry but Carlos and his pathetic tactics have to go, whether we win this or not, it's groundhog day all over again

missed chances, a goal, and then, that'll do fellas....sit back and defend it Time and Time and Time again.... Carlos out !!!!!!!!!

Bit early for that, wait till games over.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

For gods' sake. It's 1-1 and we've had the better of the game. At least wait until we've fell behind to start moaning...

Positive is that we are playing some good stuff. Hooper has been class, full backs are playing well.  Joost looks like he will become a very good centre half with good distribution.

I hope this is now the end of us playing 4-4-2 with conventional wingers. Full backs must provide the width. It's how we play. I'd like to see Hutch come in at defensive midfield and maybe Butterfield on the right in this system. 

we should have scored a couple there atleast.

it looks very much a training game: attack vs. defence but every now and then forrest pop a ball forward and we get caught on our heels.

it was a walk in the park till their tactical switch on 20 minutes then it got tighter, then the tactical substitution seemed to open it up again for us.

we are looking good, just need to stay sharp to their long balls.

ref is alright but is definitely more of a defenders friend than an attackers.

big second half n well walk out 3-1 winners.

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

You're aware that other teams will also attempt to score on us, right?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barr Grylls said:

Fletcher keeps flipping about and losing the ball, he needs to know his abilities. Also I don't see what jones brings to the table, he doesn't even protect the back 4 as the opposition midfield just bypasses him with a simple pass or a simple 1-2, he literally runs on treacle.

I agree.

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I don't think we can be accused of being negative in this one. We went right for them and they have changed their approach two times in the first half to deal with that. 

Its always costly when you miss chances though and we look exposed to direct runners 

They have a lot of direct runners as well. Brereton, Osborn, McKay and Clough. We've obviously been undone by them.