*BREAKING* - SWFC CLUB STATEMENT RE THE NEW KIT

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

tinpot, absolute balls up by all concerned and NOWHERE near good enough.

this allied to NO marquee friendly, embarrassing marketing, begging fans for fundraising and a lack of investment during the summer should lead to heads rolling. Wouldn't stand for it in any other business and if it was in my line or work as a senior manager i'd be queing on west st at the dole office come Monday morning.

Who's head should roll? This was Chansiri's idea. 

He is in control of far more than any other chairman would be. He hasn't learned to delegate

Just now, rickygoo said:

Release the kit before the season starts - shiteasitis - optimism is likely to boost sales I reckon. Releasing now if start continues to be a bit shaky that could well impact on numbers sold. 

Plus the fact if we actually get our arse into gear for next season it will only be current for 7 months!

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Release the kit before the season starts - shiteasitis - optimism is likely to boost sales I reckon. Releasing now if start continues to be a bit shaky that could well impact on numbers sold. 

Aye.

But considering next ones "should" be out in June,  this kit'll have been replaced before its had half a dozen washes.

If you are a parent turning 50 notes plus over, only to find that you need to do the same in 7 months, it'll be a difficult pill to swallow.

I wonder of DC understands the actual value of things? Being so minted you can just buy....whatever you want....does he understand that us regular folk* have to work hard for our cash in order to splash out on our teams colours?

*most of us anyway. I'm minted personally. 

10 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

"Stiffed us"? How does that work then?

No professional organisation enters into a supply agreement without legally binding contracts. 

If the original supplier 'agreed' to supply the kits then just walked away we will be entitled to serious compensation but does anyone seriously believe that happened?

Spot on mate. Proper BS coming out of the club about the kit.

Imagine the tin can provider to the tuna factory just decided not to deliver - would he not not sell tuna for 3 months? 

No - he'd sue the arse of them.

Edited by supersiggi