*BREAKING* - SWFC CLUB STATEMENT RE THE NEW KIT

54 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Woof. 

This is genuinely like something from the Dave Allen or Lee Strafford limbo years. 

True, like the time we struggled or failed to get a match day programme out on time for one of the home games. 

A few on here were full of praise for that Aussie guy when his promotional stuff about being involved with our kits was posted on here recently, thinking many won't be so complimentary about his business now.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

True, like the time we struggled or failed to get a match day programme out on time for one of the home games. 

A few on here were full of praise for that Aussie guy when his promotional stuff about being involved with our kits was posted on here recently, thinking many won't be so complimentary about his business now.

I'm sure he'll be on later to explain

Wont he?

Owlstalk Shop

50 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Is last season's kit still full price and taking up half the shop?

If it's only taking up half the shop now some poor mugs must have bought a few!

Only SWFC could balls up its 150 year anniversary. 

Its not not only an absolute shambles but it's embarrassing for the club and I'm afraid there's only one person to blame. For all the good he's done for our club of which we're all appreciative,  Mr Chansiri has to take the whole blame for this one. 

IMG_0072.GIF

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Going to get myself another retro kit this year. Sod waiting around for this. 

These will be retro kits by the time they are available!

tinpot, absolute balls up by all concerned and NOWHERE near good enough.

this allied to NO marquee friendly, embarrassing marketing, begging fans for fundraising and a lack of investment during the summer should lead to heads rolling. Wouldn't stand for it in any other business and if it was in my line or work as a senior manager i'd be queing on west st at the dole office come Monday morning.

• Thanks 2

I have this horrible feeling things are going to unravel. We seemed to spend the transfer window trying to sabotage some of our more expensive players, we tried to have our kit made on the cheap (in reality even if they were on time the Chairman asking fans to pay top rate for unbranded kit is a bit cheeky), our ticket pricing strategy is pricing many families out, the whole stripes thing, the lack of a promised high profile game for the anniversary etc.

The wheels are falling off, I can feel in in my waters.