*BREAKING* - SWFC CLUB STATEMENT RE THE NEW KIT

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Whilst you're all waiting for it to arrive watch THIS.....

Then watch it again

And again

It's a right mind bender

How much per click do you earn mister Neil?

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Also zero point turning up to owls in the park.

Agree in past when it's in July all kids look forward to it getting new kits meeting players etc ,what was point of this 150th?  No friendly was arranged as promised , by time kit comes out it be 3 months late so are club going to knock 25% off price to cover this? As another new kit will replace it in 9 months. Said before saying it again if u buy a football club and it's cost you 100 million plus you need professionals helping to run it , these clowns in our club ain't fit to run a corner shop.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Ticket prices , the lack of anything to buy in the shop. Empty hospitality rooms/ executive boxes. Poor start to the season again , with even more boring football than last year and a manager that has run out of ideas. Those things really .....

Ticket prices - Set by the Chairman

Nothing to buy in the shop - because the Chairman won't allow the retail manager to buy anything 

Empty hospitality - because the Chairman won't allow them to be sold at a lower price 

Poor start to the season - who knows?

19 minutes ago, Will69 said:

I have this horrible feeling things are going to unravel. We seemed to spend the transfer window trying to sabotage some of our more expensive players, we tried to have our kit made on the cheap (in reality even if they were on time the Chairman asking fans to pay top rate for unbranded kit is a bit cheeky), our ticket pricing strategy is pricing many families out, the whole stripes thing, the lack of a promised high profile game for the anniversary etc.

The wheels are falling off, I can feel in in my waters.

perspective that's word I'm looking for.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah 

That's what it genuinely feels like

Like they got to the end of last season and then went on holiday then came back and realised 

lol

I still haven't got over them mis-spelling Consilio et Animis on the season ticket cards - who do think they are, a tattooist?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

Ticket prices - Set by the Chairman

Nothing to buy in the shop - because the Chairman won't allow the retail manager to buy anything 

Empty hospitality - because the Chairman won't allow them to be sold at a lower price 

Poor start to the season - who knows?

There you go.

He might have some coin, but he doesn't seem to know his own limitations and weaknesses.