Owls v Rangers - OMDT

17 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Might try the Kodi, when I'm in the cellar and all doors locked :ph34r:

Edit : Are they showing Grange Hill on the big screen? 

I have a link here if anyone wanted to message for it, not sure can I share here?

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

How can you feel cheated out of something when it hasn't been agreed yet ?

Because I don't buy the fact that it's gonna happen some time mid-season during the international break.

And even if it does...it won't be the big fixture it could have been considering a lot of our lads will be on international duty...and will whoever we'd be playing.

End of the day behind the scenes has been a bit of a shambles. I'm not one to moan, I'm really not. I'm usually a happy clapper. But this Rangers friendly was cobbled together last minute cos Rangers were knocked out of Europe and needed friendlies so they got us and Watford. Lord knows who would have been our home friendly otherwise.

5 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Because I don't buy the fact that it's gonna happen some time mid-season during the international break.

And even if it does...it won't be the big fixture it could have been considering a lot of our lads will be on international duty...and will whoever we'd be playing.

End of the day behind the scenes has been a bit of a shambles. I'm not one to moan, I'm really not. I'm usually a happy clapper. But this Rangers friendly was cobbled together last minute cos Rangers were knocked out of Europe and needed friendlies so they got us and Watford. Lord knows who would have been our home friendly otherwise.

So you'd still feel cheated then,regardless of when and who.....................cool.