Owls v Rangers - OMDT

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

CC playing people out of their best positions again. Reach imo is a better winger than a full back also Wallace and Boyd both playing even though there position is RW. 

Boyd plays either wing, and can play in the middle too. Expect to see some rotation down that left side over the season, with position switches depending on subs used.

2 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

Boyd plays either wing, and can play in the middle too. Expect to see some rotation down that left side over the season, with position switches depending on subs used.

Fair enough but I thought for Burnley he played on the right. I think he's a quality player just don't want him ruined by CC just trying to fit him in anywhere. 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Fair enough but I thought for Burnley he played on the right. I think he's a quality player just don't want him ruined by CC just trying to fit him in anywhere. 

I'm afraid that is going to happen, Boyd on the right instead of Wallace and Reach on the left for me .

Just now, SiJ said:

It's a pre-season friendly. 

Final one before the real thing... you expect to have half-decent good performance as this can at act as dipstick for what we can expect next week

A quarter of the way through the game and we haven't had a shot yet...