Owls v Rangers - OMDT

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Go on then ?

You tell me how todays game has any bearing on the next 9 months ?

Are you watching it? There's no cohesion whatsoever, exactly like the majority of last season, and on this basis I rest my case.

Just now, keefdave said:

Are you watching it? There's no cohesion whatsoever, exactly like the majority of last season, and on this basis I rest my case.

Perhaps this sport isn't for you. 

Just now, StudentOwl said:

We have a shot!

Bannan, who someone on here claimed had the second best long shot at the club, scores a conversion from 20 yards 

Bannan can't shoot for sh*t (well there was one time where he did shoot quite well). 

Footballs a flipping dull sport at the best of times. Most games now are a tactical *** a tat with the opposition. Its often poo to watch but who cares, its Wednesday and its great when we win.

Who would have thought that a team with no pacy players in the midfield or strikers would get starved for a lack of space by a team able to play a high line against us with very little risk, another problem we've had for 2 or 3 season that hasn't been fixed...

Just now, keefdave said:

Or perhaps I've been watching it long enough to know rubbish when I see it.

If you have been watching it that long, then you'd know not to write off an entire season on the basis of 30 minutes from a pre-season friendly. 

Just now, keefdave said:

No,why do you think i'm not givin a fvuk,never ever been to a pre-season game..................ever,couldn't give a shyte.

You wanna have a hissy on todays showing be my guest,you've proven diddly as to how this impacts the season ahead.