Owls v Rangers - OMDT

2 minutes ago, owls66 said:

For all those moaning, did you go?

When I was leaving the stadium people where literally gushing by how well we performed. It's just those on here who think they know it all.

I know it's only one game so we can't get carried away but if that is evidence of things to come then we can certainly feel confident about our chances. For those slagging off Jones - he absolutely bossed the midfield today. His corners were dream like. I was nursing a big, fat f*ckin' hard-on every time he stepped up to take a corner they were that good. 

Like I said - we were unlucky.

The better team lost today, simple as.

Genius

3 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Carlos should view vids of early 90s with King n Worthington overlapping a classy centre midfielder and lots of service. The players we have now could do that if played right. I guess. :stuwinky:

Fast forward ten years and you'd probably see most of our current players in their heyday

Edited by gurujuan

The centre half situation has been known for two full seasons and yet here we are, 6 days away from another season and we still have the same problem.  If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable.  Chansiri has done a great deal of good since he took over, but to allow this to happen is ridiculous and it will mean that the squad is seriously deficient yet again.

However, looking at this performance today there are also problems tactically and with regards to how much the players want to succeed.  The lack of urgency and any sign of desire was blatantly obvious today.  I realise of course that it was a friendly and players would not be going "full tilt" for 90 minutes, but the performance has nothing to be commended, from start to finish.

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

He only replies if you're talking to sij

I've noticed this aswell, I bet they live together. I bet they are both sat in same room now and whenever SiJ gets a response he doesn't like, he orders him to back him up or he'll hit him.

4 minutes ago, owls66 said:

When I was leaving the stadium people where literally gushing by how well we performed. It's just those on here who think they know it all.

I know it's only one game so we can't get carried away but if that is evidence of things to come then we can certainly feel confident about our chances. For those slagging off Jones - he absolutely bossed the midfield today. His corners were dream like. I was nursing a big, fat f*ckin' hard-on every time he stepped up to take a corner they were that good. 

What the hell have you been drinking (or sniffing)???

Just now, Coyt said:

I've noticed this aswell, I bet they live together. I bet they are both sat in same room now and whenever SiJ gets a response he doesn't like, he orders him to back him up or he'll hit him.

You can tell someone is rattled when they are desperately trying to get personal. 

You'll be asking for my home address before too long so you can sort me out. 

Just now, SiJ said:

You can tell someone is rattled when they are desperately trying to get personal. 

You'll be asking for my home address before too long so you can sort me out. 

This coming from someone who starts calling people moaners when they don't agree with them. Your not fooling anyone with who's been rattled. Now slap your girlfriend and make them post on here aswell.

10 minutes ago, owls66 said:

Can someone ban this weirdo? Thanks

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

This coming from someone who starts calling people moaners when they don't agree with them. Your not fooling anyone with who's been rattled. Now slap your girlfriend and make them post on here aswell.

If you get upset by someone calling you a moaner then perhaps this isn't the site for you. 

I have been called far worse (am today, funnily enough) but I try and take it for what it is. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

If you get upset by someone calling you a moaner then perhaps this isn't the site for you. 

I have been called far worse (am today, funnily enough) but I try and take it for what it is. 

I don't get upset, I just proved a point when you tried saying I start with insults.

25 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sodding Pudil at CB, this really need some sorting this week. We have known so long we have needed a new CB yet we find ourselves 6 days away from the season starting and still haven't got one in. 

Why we havnt been able to find and sign a quality centre back in 12 months of trying beggars belief.