Mulgrew

54 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I reckon Mulgrew is better than Loovens. And he also scores goals.

I don't personally think he's better than Loovens but he'll provide decent cover. CC wants 2 centre backs, I'm presuming one for cover (Mulgrew or similar), the other to be first choice above Loovens or at the very least competing with him.

Loovens is one of those players who makes others play better.

For some reason Lees plays better when Loovens is on the pitch.

Doesn't seem to say that much on the pitch but our players respect him as a leader and we don't half miss him when he is not playing 

Replacing him is not straight forward in that somebody who contributes more as an individual player might not necessarily make us a better team.

7 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Sometimes I don't understand Wednesdayites

We spend 5 million on a player with bags of potential (Reach) with his best years ahead of him, and some complain it's too much

We offer 200 thousand for a 31 year old a club signed on a free transfer, and that club need to ship him out because they can't afford his wages, and some complain it's not enough

Football manager has a lot to answer for

Here you go Hootie.

Apparently 200k is too dear for the following reasons.

31 years old

Signed on a free

Cant afford his wages

10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

It's common knowledge Blackburn are brassic and will need to get shut, the player himself won't want to play in division 3. So it makes sense to go in low and work up.

When we were in the same position other teams had our pants down, why shouldn't we try and benefit from it for once.

The same Blackburn who have spent more money on transfer fees than SWFC this summer? 

55 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Threw a Injury in and didn't play in the friendly  v Carlisle ..... classic ...I am moving , just playing the game . 

He will be with us before the end of the week . 

Been told he will be in the stand watching his new team tomorrow.   UTO 

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

Threw a Injury in and didn't play in the friendly  v Carlisle ..... classic ...I am moving , just playing the game . 

He will be with us before the end of the week . 

Official position is before Preston.

Just now, sheriwozgod said:

I am ready to be shot down but IMHO he is a better left back than Pudil , a better holding midfielder than Jones and at the very least Loovens equal.

Christ, we are signing Boniek.