Roll Up Roll Up Executive Boxes For Hire

48 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Executive boxes at Middlesboro are £2364 per game. Maybe get a discount if you buy for a season 

Cheap as chips at T'Lane though

IMG_4964.PNG

The thing is comparing pigs price to ours if you were a nuetral and wanted to treat existing and prospective clients to a corporate day out surely you would pick the cheapest option!!

Just now, Andoverowl said:

The thing is comparing pigs price to ours if you were a nuetral and wanted to treat existing and prospective clients to a corporate day out surely you would pick the cheapest option!!

Treat...haha 

You're right though 

If we don't go up this year, things like this policy, the 3 year ST renewals and ticket prices across the board are going to kick like a mule. 

And we're 2 weeks away from the start of the most important season in our history with one for senior centre half. 

All while Chansiri cruises about on a pedalo in the US. 

Just out of interest.. 

who in this thread

a) is genuinely affected by the prices and it's put them off buying one

b) is a current box holder and is not renewing 

c) is going to buy one and thinks it's not too bad

d) until this thread had not thought about the exec box prices, couldn't ever afford one anyway, and is just having a good old moan 

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

Executive boxes at Middlesboro are £2364 per game. Maybe get a discount if you buy for a season 

IMG_4964.PNG

And you get a further discount if you take a seat that faces the pitch.

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

One of the world's top golf competitions - an all day shindig that only takes place on 4 days per year and will attract global brands. Bit different to 23 2nd Division football games. 

I have no idea whether it's a good price in the football context - the people on here that had boxes don't seem happy with how they've been treated though. The usual my way or roger off that seems to be the style - that's backed by DC's big fans on here. 

All I want is a nice zillionaire who respects and embraces our traditions, wants to encourage home and away fans to attend with cheap ticket deals, loves stripes, pumps shedloads of cash in, buys a team full of characters like in the early 90s, pushes for free-flowing football, redevelops the Lep and gets us promoted.

Maybe I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. 

Is that really too much to ask?

lol

Go and find someone like that, can't be to difficult surely.

1 hour ago, lincolnowl said:

If we don't go up this year, things like this policy, the 3 year ST renewals and ticket prices across the board are going to kick like a mule. 

And we're 2 weeks away from the start of the most important season in our history with one for senior centre half. 

Shame on the chairman for taking a holiday in the close-season. I am sure he has no way whatsoever of contacting others at the club while we try to bring in a couple of defenders. When do you suggest he should take a break? 

Take a look at the majority of foreign owners in our leagues, most don't attend half the games our chairman has, a fair few barely manage to even set foot on these shores to hold a club business meeting.

There are a few issues like the kits and the need to get new centre-backs in before the season starts that are worthy of criticism and debate but don't try calling Chansiri out on not being involved.

6 minutes ago, heppers said:

I was chatting to a Wednesday fan on LinkedIn. As a business owner he has taken a box at Huddersfield. Was less than half price for premiership football. Better for clients, etc...

From a business point of view that makes sense, but your are not a Wednesday fan if you've made a conscious decision to watch Huddersfield instead of us. You might be a 'Wednesday fan' when it suits, but not when it matters. 

And it will interesting to see how he fills the box for games against West Brom, Leicester, Bournemouth et al. The Premier League does have some absolute dross in it, and I've got a yoghurt in the fridge with more history than half of the clubs.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

From a business point of view that makes sense, but your are not a Wednesday fan if you've made a conscious decision to watch Huddersfield instead of us. You might be a 'Wednesday fan' when it suits, but not when it matters. 

And it will interesting to see how he fills the box for games against West Brom, Leicester, Bournemouth et al. The Premier League does have some absolute dross in it, and I've got a yoghurt in the fridge with more history than half of the clubs.

Ok Gordon...

I would agree if he had bought a season ticket but he runs a national business so will have staff and clients across the country supporting a variety of teams. Like all clubs some fixtures will be more in demand than others.

Anyway, this a perhaps a separate debate. Reality is our boxes are expensive. If we sell them all then good news.

I have limited experience of corporate hospitality across a few grounds, with sporadic visits to Hillsborough's corporate offering over the last 10-15 years.

Hillsborough

Bramall Lane

Wembley

Derby

Manchester City

Aston Villa

I'm afraid Hillsborough is bottom of the list in terms of quality and value.

£40,000 a season (in view of what you actually get for your money) is a pretty ridiculous price, to add to the ridiculous match day pricing, matchday refreshments prices, and kids replica kit prices.

it seems whether you're a casual/occasional fan or corporate supporter you will be fleeced at every opportunity. 

Chansiri had invested (heavily) on and off the pitch, but this element of his stewardship is bitterly disappointing and I find it difficult to get my head round, as he seems a genuine fella, who appreciates the support. 

23 hours ago, lincolnowl said:

Whats with the 3 years ST renewals?

Promotion or not, I've already got my 18-19 season ticket bought and paid for.

Even so, I believe we sold about 7000 2/3 (mainly 3) year STs. My guess is that, having committed blindly to two/three years, most of these are fans who would continue to buy STs no matter what.*

I don't know how you see these renewals "kicking Like a mule."

* I acknowledge that we all have a cut of point somewhere.

On 7/21/2017 at 10:58, Cosby Blunkett said:

It's got to be some sort of tactic to make sure no one will actually buy a box for the season. 

Them prices are just batshit crazy.

Hasn't DC already proved what an astute businessman he is?

When...not if...we get to the PL those boxes will have a waiting list for them...

On 7/22/2017 at 10:04, Rogers said:

IMG_4964.PNG

Are those the prices for a season, if so thats pretty cheap - I may buy one of those to send our "unwanted" clients to.

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 11:14, lincolnowl said:

Pathetic post !

3 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

Whats with the 3 years ST renewals?

Promotion or not, I've already got my 18-19 season ticket bought and paid for.

Even so, I believe we sold about 7000 2/3 (mainly 3) year STs. My guess is that, having committed blindly to two/three years, most of these are fans who would continue to buy STs no matter what.*

I don't know how you see these renewals "kicking Like a mule."

* I acknowledge that we all have a cut of point somewhere.

It's what he hopes will happen not what will...we have a few of them on here desperately hoping it will go boobies up...it won't we will get better the longer DC is here...you can't undo 20 years of crap in a couple of years...we are going in the right direction at long fuckinglast