Roll Up Roll Up Executive Boxes For Hire

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Hardly eerie though is it? Utter ball sacks comment

the lights were off behind me and did look eerie - abusive comments like that are hardly worthy of a reply, but you got one anyhow.

8 minutes ago, Animis said:

the lights were off behind me and did look eerie - abusive comments like that are hardly worthy of a reply, but you got one anyhow.

What was abusive?

You were having yet another pop at the owner and going over the top with a comment about "eerie boxes" behind you. Are you a 6yr old girl? 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Not a very strong defence when you're up before the beak.

Can't do anything about it now anyway.

If it was libelous you would have thought a Mod would have deleted it.

I don't know.

3 hours ago, Warnocchio said:

DC's approach to income is based on getting enough to get the quality players on the pitch which enable us to do this. He is limited by FFP. Many of ourd irect  rivals have Sky payments which mean that they don't have to worry about other sources of income so much such as shirts/boxes/match day tickets. We do.

I am right behind him on this strategy even if some elements of the fan base get squeezed. Its not DC's fault, the system is rigged against us, blame the system.

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Really do not know why so many on here are getting all stressed by the price of a Box that costs 40k, if CC lowered the price to 20K would you all rush out and buy one?

Are some of you writing letters to  complain about the price of Bentley cars .. No.

Just like anything else if you can afford it buy one if not what does it matter!

Should just close the thread getting boring.  

Think people are more interested then they should be in executive box prices as they see it linked to ticket prices and many don't like the way Football and Sheffield Wednesday are going.
Bentley don't try to get customer loyalty be using the phrase 'Part of the Bentley Family' every opportunity they can get.

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

How many on here actually used this facility when Milan was practically giving them away ?

If so your input is perfectly valid.

If not ........

What a totally ridiculous argument. So because I've never been Prime Minister I can't say T May is crap at her job? Get to North Korea with you...

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I suspect you have an "issue" with DC owning our club IMG_8761.PNG.8f942d0d749cca76b94ff4743655b4b3.PNG

I suspect you issues.

Love DC, he's a breath of fresh air. If only he didn't ridiculously indulge a bang average manager he'd be perfect. Neg away..

Edited by Almat

7 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Get your executive box at Hillsborough only £40000 + VAT. An increase of 33% on last season. Those centre halfs don't come cheap do they?

Daylight robbery.  At least **** turpin had the courtesy to wear a mask.