Roll Up Roll Up Executive Boxes For Hire

4 hours ago, vulva said:

The elephant in the room is not these exec boxes, but more the renewal of 3 year season tickets if we are still in the Championship. 

Don't see why. If you go then it makes perfect sense. 

Admit it everybody, if we dropped say 80 million pound on the euro millions 40,000 pound + vat would be nothing and most of us on here would buy an executive box for the season in the blink of an eye 

5 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

At current count Owlstalk has 30369 members.

Neil could put a statutory £2 charge on everyone to raise the funds for an Owlstalk box.

They'd still be 10k + left for hookers, streamers and balloons

Maths is flawed...

....half those 'members' are Neilz 

:ghoulguy:

As a Leicester fan that lived in Barnsley and knowing your foe. If I won the lotto and our home games did not clash id have one.

Not sure many of my mates would attend but would put a few invites out on here.

40k is cheap I bet you would pay that for four games at our place if you rented it by the game.

The money clubs get in the prem is beyond a joke. Our owners are good but it's still expensive.

With the money they get now they could give season ticket holders a free season but they won't.

15 hours ago, BenOwl1867 said:

Is the box more about corporate sponsorship rather than a ticket? I am not condoning the price at all, but I believe you get your company board above your box. I don't work in marketing so no idea what sponsorship is likely to cost. But guessing it holds about 8 people which is £217.39 per person per game. What do you actually get apart from a ticket and the board above your box? For example how much is it for a board around the pitch ? Might get so many negs for this just thinking "outside the box":ghoulguy:

Always thought these executive boxes were for this. I remember my company bought a box suite at an Edmonton Oilers game for like $12,000 for one game. They used it as a tactic to bring in new clients and invited them to the suite/sort out business and treat them for a night out. We got additional work so it paid off in the long run. Luxury seats, nice big windows, open bar etc.

3 hours ago, canadianowl said:

Always thought these executive boxes were for this. I remember my company bought a box suite at an Edmonton Oilers game for like $12,000 for one game. They used it as a tactic to bring in new clients and invited them to the suite/sort out business and treat them for a night out. We got additional work so it paid off in the long run. Luxury seats, nice big windows, open bar etc.

That's roughly the standard prices for cricket, baseball, etc. 

Are Wednesday boxes £40k for 23 games (with cup games extra?) ? So around a maximum of £1667 per game for 8 people, £208 per game with food, match ticket, drink, programme, etc. 

Might be a lot to the man in the street, but for corporate sponsorship and events, seems ok per head. 

Edited by Rogers

6 hours ago, canadianowl said:

Yeah pretty much what I was trying to say it is a corporate deal. Completely differently to talking about a match day ticket 

3 hours ago, Rogers said:

That's roughly the standard prices for cricket, baseball, etc. 

Are Wednesday boxes £40k for 23 games (with cup games extra?) ? So around a maximum of £1667 per game for 8 people, £208 per game with food, match ticket, drink, programme, etc. 

Might be a lot to the man in the street, but for corporate sponsorship and events, seems ok per head. 

Depends how much the competition charge I suppose. 

57 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Depends how much the competition charge I suppose. 

Executive boxes at Middlesboro are £2364 per game. Maybe get a discount if you buy for a season 

Cheap as chips at T'Lane though

IMG_4964.PNG

Edited by Rogers

55 minutes ago, vulva said:

Corporate hospitality for a day at the Open this year is over £500 per head. 

One of the world's top golf competitions - an all day shindig that only takes place on 4 days per year and will attract global brands. Bit different to 23 2nd Division football games. 

I have no idea whether it's a good price in the football context - the people on here that had boxes don't seem happy with how they've been treated though. The usual my way or roger off that seems to be the style - that's backed by DC's big fans on here. 

All I want is a nice zillionaire who respects and embraces our traditions, wants to encourage home and away fans to attend with cheap ticket deals, loves stripes, pumps shedloads of cash in, buys a team full of characters like in the early 90s, pushes for free-flowing football, redevelops the Lep and gets us promoted.

Maybe I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. 

Is that really too much to ask?

lol