Kyle Bartley

Guest wilyfox
Just now, ANDY said:

how long are we giving it before this flashes up on Nixons twitter

I'll go ask :ph34r:

My Leeds mate was raving about the other centre half Leeds bought last season

But for my money Barkley was better, I'd go as far as say he was the best defender in the division last season

It's a yes from me

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I remember when Man City signed Jon Macken for 5mill back in the day in Div1 , and I remember thinking it was going to start a financial crash, just couldn't believe anyone would pay £5mill for someone, as a second tier team....same goes for the £64,000 a week wages for Allen boksic for Boro.

now its it's just the norm 

Football has literally gone insane over the last 15 years!!! But I still love it!

This has literally nothing to do with Kyle Bartley apart from the transfer fee quoted! 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

I remember when Man City signed Jon Macken for 5mill back in the day in Div1 , and I remember thinking it was going to start a financial crash, just couldn't believe anyone would pay £5mill for someone, as a second tier team....same goes for the £64,000 a week wages for Allen boksic for Boro.

now its it's just the norm 

Football has literally gone insane over the last 15 years!!! But I still love it!

This has literally nothing to do with Kyle Bartley apart from the transfer fee quoted! 

We'd be so screwed in today's market without Chansiri. Milan got out at the right time. 

26 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Bid gone in 5.5m apparently. Good source who worked at Swansea. Thoughts?

IF it has, i think it'll get knocked back, Swansea have (or Clements has) made it clear they don't want to sell at min. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

9 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

IF it has, i think it'll get knocked back, Swansea have (or Clements has) made it clear they don't want to sell at min. 

You're probably right but "don't want to sell" Is a pretty standard response that often means "were not looking to sell but make us a big offer & we'll consider it".

DC has said we're not a selling club & I'm sure we've told Burnley or whoever is interested in Lees that he's not for sale. However if £10m plus offer came I'm sure DC would be tempted.