Grant Hanley

12 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

As wide/forward players, we'd have: FF, Boyd, Wallace, Ramirez, Fletcher, Hooper, Winnall, Rhodes all vying for 4 positions.

I'm not convinced we'd manage anyone of Ramirez's standard, but we need another winger on top of Boyd. 

Boyd and Wallace competing for 1 place, Ramirez (or other), Forestieri and Hooper competing for 2 places and Rhodes, Fletcher and Winnall for another.

That would give us 3 attacking options from the bench and give us a good balance. 

Leave out the "Ramirez" (whoever it ends up being) and we are looking very thin on link players.

On 02/07/2017 at 09:28, Bluesteel said:

We wouldn't fit him in the team I don't think. If we can't fit Forestieri and Abdi in I can't see a player like Ramirez ever being played in position. 

Ramirez sounds like trouble to me and could be a bad influence. He clearly wants to play in the PL anyway reading that article. Not sure why this is in this thread anyway.

Re Hanley, the Chronicle seem to think we will bid 5.6 million for him thus recovering their transfer fee. Sincerely hope not considering his wage demands as well. It will be interesting to see if any other clubs are interested in him.

4 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Since I outed kevtheowl for talking

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/a2/67/5da26777dfd21ee7e57f514f08a2f29b.jpg

he's been negging me. Bless him.

Not sure you've outed anyone... outing Kev for saying he hasn't really heard something at the training ground is like outing the Pope for being a Catholic.

We all know he's joking...

Edited by StudentOwl

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Not sure you've outed anyone... outing Kev for saying he hasn't really heard something at the training ground is like outing the Pope for being dead.

We all know he's joking...

It's the Owlstalk way