Roland Nilsson first player on the dream wall

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Was looking forward to buying this

But no Waddler means I'll give it a miss

Leaving Ellis Rimmer out is a huge mistake too

Des Walker, seriously? Not a Wednesday legend in my eyes, good player yes, great player? not a chance, 9 times out of 10 he'd intercept and put the ball in the stands

They're going to be a grand each

I'm ok with it with the exception of Des Walker, who was an excellent defender, but couldn't score, or not clear it into the stand. 

Not sure who I would have put in his place however.

The best Wednesday player my dad, and my mates dad, ever saw, from the 30's up until the late 90's was Jackie Robinson.

And we used to be a pretty good side during some of those years.

Waddle is the best player I have every seen in a Wednesday shirt.

Regarding Des Walker its a weird one, for a few years he was proper world class, but i would say he peaked early and his best years (form wise) were before he ever joined us. not sure he ever reached the same heights after the England/Graham Taylor debacle of failing to qualify for USA 94. 

Dont get me wrong he was great for Wednesday and i loved Des when he played for us with distinction for so long,

Waddle was also world class before he signed but arguably got better while with us! same cant be said for Des.

for that reason Waddle should be ahead of Des Walker IMO.

Glad Sheridan is on it though. one of my favorite players of all time, underrated. 

The original Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene mural will be owned by the club for display, while supporters will be able to buy an extremely limited edition canvas, together with an equally limited print version

I'm hoping the £1,000 is for the canvas, hopefully the prints will be more affordable.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/dream-scene-megson-makes-the-squad/

The next player in the Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene is legendary left-back Don Megson.

During a 17-year career at Hillsborough, he made 442 appearances, scoring seven goals.

Don was a key part of the Owls side that finished Division One runners-up in 1961 and he captained Wednesday to the FA Cup final in 1966.

Although his side were defeated 3-2 by Everton at Wembley, Don became the first captain to lead a losing team on a lap of honour at the national stadium.

He becomes the latest player to join the iconic dressing room which Australian artist Jamie Cooper has been working on down under to celebrate the Owls’ 150th year.

CLICK HERE to see Jamie's behind the scenes blog.

The next player in the Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene will be announced in one week! 

Just now, owls maniac said:

There is going to be some seriously good players missing out. Imagine what the pigs scene would look like- Tony Currie and errr errr Alan Cork?

They'd have a scramble for keepers. Apart from Deane and Currie and that bloke that designed their badge I have no idea who they'd end up with.