Roland Nilsson first player on the dream wall

30 minutes ago, the golden bullen said:

Passing the can to Bullen sat on the floor. Even looks like the same cans next to Bullen in the actual picture.

Travesty if im right and he makes it onto the picture. 

I was hoping to purchase this in some form, the only one I've disagreed with so far is Des Walker

No disrespect intended to Bullen, but if he makes the cut, that will be me out

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I was hoping to purchase this in some form, the only one I've disagreed with so far is Des Walker

Wednesday caters to supporters of all ages. I wasn't born when we were a Premier League side, I never saw players like Waddle, Nilsson, Hirst never even saw players like Di Canio. 

For a lot of young lads players like Bullen is synonymous with their memories of Wednesday being successful. That picture at Cardiff is pretty iconic for a big proportion of Wednesdayites. Remember we've been out the top flight for 17 years and not won anything significant since 1993. 

50 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Same position, although i wouldn't be surprised if i still did purchase on release.

I feel he would be nowhere near the cut if he wasn't currently assistant and he's just fresh in peoples minds. 

3 hours ago, the golden bullen said:

Passing the can to Bullen sat on the floor. Even looks like the same cans next to Bullen in the actual picture.

Travesty if im right and he makes it onto the picture. 

Bullen would be a odd choice, might it be Hirst? As we all know he liked a drink too? :ph34r:

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wednesday caters to supporters of all ages. I wasn't born when we were a Premier League side, I never saw players like Waddle, Nilsson, Hirst never even saw players like Di Canio. 

For a lot of young lads players like Bullen is synonymous with their memories of Wednesday being successful. That picture at Cardiff is pretty iconic for a big proportion of Wednesdayites. Remember we've been out the top flight for 17 years and not won anything significant since 1993. 

A dream scenario for me, means exactly that, a dressing room scene containing our greatest players spread through history, no disrespect intended, but a journeyman footballer being included because he was captain of the team that finished sixth in division 3, it's a no from me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

And another -

The next player to feature in the Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene is iconic centre forward Andrew Wilson.

The Scottish international is the Owls’ all-time top goalscorer and appearance maker, with 216 goals in 546 games for Wednesday between 1900 and 1920.

These two outstanding records are unlikely to ever be beaten and were it not for the First World War bringing a halt to league football in 1915, he no doubt would have achieved even more!

He was Wednesday’s first choice striker as the club lifted consecutive Division One titles in 1903 and 1904 and also won the FA Cup in 1907.

Wilson joins the club’s iconic 150th anniversary dressing room painting, which artist Jamie Cooper has been working on in Australia.

CLICK HERE to visit Jamie’s blog and see behind the scenes photos and videos from down under.

The next player in the Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene will be announced on Wednesday!

56 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Were these names put out to fan vote?

Is it just me that thinks they've used their noggins here and ignored the popular vote?  I can't imagine some of these players being voted for by the masses even though they are the real legends.

I suspect so. The current line up is as it should be, with the exception of Des Walker.